What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

Well his brother was just the once. We were the last ones up after everyone else had gone to bed and were a little drunk. Flirting got a little out of hand and we ended up fucking. Didn't happen again as next day he felt guilty about it. Shame as he was a good fuck.
Now his nephew, we were staying with his brother and family back on the family farm where hubby grew up.
It was the evening and I'd gone outside for a cigarette and caught the nephew jacking off in the barn. He was embarrassed as hell, well at least until I got down and took his cock in my mouth lol. After I'd sucked him off we chatted and I asked him why a good looking young guy like him was wanking off when he should have been fucking his fiancé. He said she wouldn't let him fuck her until they were married. Seems there are still some girls who will hold out until their married! Poor lad - once I had him hard again I put that right and let him fuck me bent over a hay bale. After that for the rest of the week we'd sneak off whenever we could and fuck. He's married now but I'd still happily fuck him again given the chance xx
mmmm nephews are actually a "specialty" of mine:):) sometimes..in pairs:)

Attachments

• crissy does.jpeg
    crissy does.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 130
this is so amazing girl, I used to feel that I dont look good when I was pregnant, but once you know there are men who are into pregnant women, you feel more confident , more beautiful and love that attention
There are also men into women who enjoy the changed shape of a woman’s body after having children!
The number of dates I’ve had where women confide in me that “they were mor attractive before they were pregnant “ is unfortunately high.
I enjoy adult women. And I’m not alone.

".by some standards not very slutty, but for her it was"

THIS is what I believe as well. Mr Hw and I have not responded to this thread but we've discussed the topic at length, various encounters I had as a teen, encounters before our wedding, on our wedding day/night, honeymoon and soon after. We have discussed my cheating and our lifestyle encounters. It seems almost impossible to relate a story that people on the site find interesting. On one hand, story is told and it's deemed "impossible", "too slutty to be true" and "fantasy". On the other hand, some can read the most outrageous story, believe it to be true and not be titillated at all by the experience, or believe some obvious BS stories as completely "true". We've had fun in our personal sex lives discussing all of this though.

Much of what I have done I always considered just normal sex. Mr Hw thinks of some of my experiences as the wildest, most interesting, slutty experiences ever. We just don't know how to go about putting together the stories in a way that will please people. Too long and they won't be read, too short and there's not enough detail to make them interesting or they sound like implausible BS because of the lack of detail. What to do??

I have thought about putting together a few short experiences that MAKE ME FEEL SLUTTY as my guide, but they would probably be less arousing or interesting because they aren't 'outlandish". For instance, I jacked off my husband's boss within a few weeks of me meeting him, and I was pretty much still a newlywed. To me, THAT was an almost embarrassing and slutty story, but why put it down in words if it's not "slutty enough". I hope this makes sense. I think in the "real world" most of our stories out here in the LS would be off the wall "slutty" to most average people. It's just that it takes way more to be "slutty enough" for WWTP.

Mrs Hotwife

With all of that said, there are some FABULOUS slutty experiences we've read on the thread! Keep them up!

Edit: I guess I already responded with a shorter version of this post earlier in the thread.

"What do you all consider to be "slutty"? I think the things I've done that you might find slutty are not really that odd, slutty or even thrilling at all. They are just sex. My husband thinks things are slutty that I don't believe are slutty at all. If I told you a "sluttiest experience" that comes to mind at this moment, you would probably yawn and scroll on. When you experience these things in real life, the situation has much to do with the "sluttiness". At least that's how I see it."

Mrs Hotwife
My husband thinks things are slutty that I don't believe are slutty at all. If I told you a "sluttiest experience" that comes to mind at this moment, you would probably yawn and scroll on. When you experience these things in real life, the situation has much to do with the "sluttiness". At least that's how I see it." Okay MrsHW. If your husband thinks things are slutty, then I’d bet a pretty penny that we will probably agree with him and with the way you are able to describe things so well, I’ll go with us thinking and believing that it’s really slutty and a major turn on for us!! Give it a shot and let us tell you what we think and feel!! GIVE IT TO US BABY!!!!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
How did you find out, did she tell you or did you hear rumours.
Also if she did tell you did she go into the details?
My wife painted such a vivid picture that in my minds eye i can see her in high heels, feet on his chair, dress hiked up and her hairy pussy on full display for him
She told me at first then got so possessive I asked her to break it off which she did .... for a few weeks. I was travelling and called her one night. On the call she was breathing erratically so I worked it out and asked her about it when I got home and had my cock as far into her as I could., just as she was about to cum. She came then told me every little detail about just how slutty she has been.

On the way back from dinner on holiday we'd had a lot to drink and my wife jerked me off the whole walk back to the hotel. She never stopped as we passed dozens of people and had that cock crazed gaze in her eyes. She pulled me into a driveway to suck me off then stood on their bemch, lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers to the side for me to eat he out. After she came she turned around, spread her ass and asked me to put my tongue deep inside her ass. We heard movent in the house and had to cut it short so ended up fucking on a park bench not giving a fuck when people passed by. I've never cum so many times in my life and o think about it every day! 😃😃😃

She told me at first then got so possessive I asked her to break it off which she did .... for a few weeks. I was travelling and called her one night. On the call she was breathing erratically so I worked it out and asked her about it when I got home and had my cock as far into her as I could., just as she was about to cum. She came then told me every little detail about just how slutty she has been.
I know that for me when she is telling me all the details about what a slut she was, i cum much harder than usual. They way he would just take her on his desk and fuck her so hard, i know she enjoyed reliving it as i fucked her

Two things stand out for Jennifer. First was pulling a train on 13 men over a 8 hour period at a party in Atlanta when we were dating. Most men fucked her twice and few three times. I figure she got fucked around 32 times that day.

The second was a gangbang in Denver with 6 men. One of our regulars was getting married and Jennifer became the entertainment at his bachelor party.

There have been others too like sucking off an old classmate in the parking lot at an alumni reunion.

my wife was at her friends house and her friend had most of her family there. they were having a bbq at their large family ranch. my wife was about 29 at the time. her friends cousin was there and was very friendly. he kept telling my wife how pretty she was and was glad his cousin bright her. he kept giving her hugs and would put his arm around my wife as the night wore on. one time they were alone and he went up for a hug and as they got closer he put a huge kiss on her and his tongue was in her mouth before she knew what happened. she told him ok now and laughed it off. she texted me mad but i said i can understand why he is attracted to you. she was still mad but said he was cute. i told her why not have some fun with it. family started leaving as well as my wifes friend. my wife went to go say goodbye to the cousin and as they talked she asked him to show her his truck. when they got there he made a move again and she went for it. they had some hot and quick sex in his truck. she puroposely left her panties as a souvenir. she called me on the way home to tell me about what she did. i already thought that may happen because i know her and she was late. i was hard and could not wait for her to get home so I could hear the details as we had sex.

A couple of experiences come to mind.

1). My wife had a foursome with me, her regular friend at the time who earned the right to fuck her bare, and trusted friend of his (BBC). We all took turn fucking her, licking her and being sucked off by her for over two hours. I was able to record the majority of our fun. The other two guys had fucked her for over an hour before I got to join. I sat in the corner videotaping everything. My wife was so into everything , she had no idea I had been watching and waiting that long.

2). My wife got a hotel room in a nearby town and set up multiple gentlemen to come service her. I’d have to look at my notes to confirm if it was three or four guys that she fucked over a period of several hours. As soon as one finished and left, she would meet up with the next. All fucked her wearing a condom so a quick shower and freshen up and she was good to go again.

She is hoping to hit up a sex club or lifestyle destination on a greedy girl night to see how many cocks she can handle. She thinks 5-6. I think she can handle at least that many as long as she doesn’t run into a super hung marathon man. :)