What rules did you agree on when you started?

When you started this journey, did you agree on any rules? Are there any rules that you recommend having? Are there any rules that are bound to be broken?

We are a couple in our 40s and we talked for a while about trying to add someone. I also told her that if there's someone that she wants, she can have him as long as she asks for a permission first. This past week, during a business trip, she decided to have sex with her boss. She asked for permission and I gave it. Then she decided to do it again on the following night but didn't ask this time.
We are good together and I'm not too concerned about this particular case but as it is more likely now that we will act on the fantasy to add guys to our sex I wonder what would be the best approach to protect ourselves.
las
When you started this journey, did you agree on any rules? Are there any rules that you recommend having? Are there any rules that are bound to be broken?

We are a couple in our 40s and we talked for a while about trying to add someone. I also told her that if there's someone that she wants, she can have him as long as she asks for a permission first. This past week, during a business trip, she decided to have sex with her boss. She asked for permission and I gave it. Then she decided to do it again on the following night but didn't ask this time.
We are good together and I'm not too concerned about this particular case but as it is more likely now that we will act on the fantasy to add guys to our sex I wonder what would be the best approach to protect ourselves.
yes first time we decided to try we made some rules. We agreed on going to a sex spa and just play with each other even if we had talking about some 3ways. But that was the rule and we wanted to stick to it. So we went to this spa and we broke the rule! That’s my suggestion make rules if you like but go as you feel at that time

Only one rule; No fucking behind my back !

Generally that I'm there, and other men use condoms. We don't share May near where we live, though there have been a couple of exceptions.
So last week she broke most of these!!! I was still inside watching the concert when she took a guy hitting on her to the patio area to suck his cock in a dark corner, and it was near where we live!

Reactions: WNY3somecple
I don’t watch and she always uses condoms.
The second rule was broken almost immediately. Now my wife has a steady boyfriend they don’t use condoms, but I do if we are having sex (rarely do we now though)

Reactions: Openhubbi

We never made any rules. Just went with the flow, talked about it and adjusted as we went. Simply work out what turns you on and off and talk about it.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
So last week she broke most of these!!! I was still inside watching the concert when she took a guy hitting on her to the patio area to suck his cock in a dark corner, and it was near where we live!
So this morning I'm getting my birthday present from May, a great morning of sex! She was sucking my cock and she said she needs more practice. She used to be able to take most, ir not all, of my 8 inches. I told her she can practice on me any time, while thinking she was just sucking a strangers cock last week! In fairness to May, she said the guy wasn't very big, but still......

I will say this, the rules we set 9+years ago as “we’ll NEVER do” are the very things we enjoy doing the most today!! Lol

Rule #1 - we're always together
Rule #2 - if she gets to play with someone, I get to play with someone.
Rule #3 - we both have to agree!
Rule #4 - we both share our passwords (no secrets).
Rule #4 - love each other and have fun!

We are good together and I'm not too concerned about this particular case but as it is more likely now that we will act on the fantasy to add guys to our sex I wonder what would be the best approach to protect
KILLABEES123: Hi I’m new here and looking for hotwives who can show me the ropes
: Hi I’m new here and looking for hotwives who can show me the ropes

There is only one rule that my wife and I agreed to. When she goes out on a date she will give the guy whatever he ask for in sex. If he wants it, she will totally do it with full passion. Then when she gets back home and walks in the door, it is so hot knowing she did it. And that always turns me on like crazy. It is also exciting when she leaves to go on a date because of the anticipation of what she will be doing

Last edited:
We’ve done it both ways… about 20 years ago Jake asked what I wanted for my birthday… I told him I wanted to fuck my boss… I was nervous because we had never discussed this… to my surprise he said “sure”…. The only rule was I had to tell Jake every single detail.
My boss at the time had a huge dick… biggest I have seen (in person)… he was tall, dominant, older man… unfortunately he only lasted about 5 minutes… he was embarrassed and kept apologizing… work was awkward that day!
I felt so guilty after because I felt like I “cheated” on Jake… Jake never held that against me… he was so excited to hear the details… and was disappointed that it wasn’t the great experience we were hoping for.
Fast forward about 15 years… Jake asked if I wanted to try it again… I first said no to avoid the guilt… he said what about a threesome so we are both there… I loved the idea… guilt free sex with two dicks! So we made a list of rules, go and no goes… our likes dislikes… what we both wanted from the experience… constant communication.
We have not had a bad experience since we started… trust and communication are the keys to this lifestyle
Communication is a must on both sides totally my wife has been a hotwife for 4 years it has veen great for us she has 3 regular guys that she fucks one of them about every 3 weeks she also has 2 very endowed over.8 in she only sees them .about every few months due to there size..They stretch her alot.she says they are awesome fucks but there size makes her need some non fucking time .. She spends a weekend with them as not only great fucks but.they make a great couple.when they are together ..they both eine and dine her and have a great tine togerher. She tells me that.fuck8ng them. Is an awesome experience..She tells ne they really know how to treat a lady both when fucking as well.as going out . SHE TELLS ME NO.OTHER GUY HAS.EVER FILLED HER WITH AS.MUCH CUM.AS THEY DO

hopefully she will get a big raise

The only rules i have are to ask first ,take pictures or better video and to enjoy it

Reactions: gregnginger