What started everything.

She wanted to go to her high school reunion. She had talked about her boyfriends briefly at school. All I knew was that they were black and samoan. I’m not a jealous guy and was cool meeting them. We arrived and it was pretty cool, heard some stories of her and it was fun times. So I would see my wife go for drinks periodically. I would see her old flame following her. so i went to check it out. I saw that a friend of hers stopped them from chatting and told him that she was a married woman and to my wife that she should be by my side. So nothing to it, right? I was hanging around the spouses that didn’t go to their school and was having a blast. I saw that she had disappeared again. I picked up my drink and went inside the house to check on her. I could see her friend starring at me worried, but I gave her a thumbs up that everything was ok and she kept on chatting with others. I went up stairs and i heard some deep conversation inside a room. Door wasn’t closed but it was very dim. I heard about his divorce and he was so depressed especially when he was reminded of what they had in high school. Then I heard a deep breath, heard her say that it wasn’t right. You know you loved me when i snuck in your house. He mentioned how beautiful and firm her body was. He said remember this, and i heard her giggle. Remember you were mine, then after saying that, I heard a long gasp. I felt sick to my stomach, jealous and turned on at the same time. I was ready to jump in and was so mad. but. no. I pulled my phone anda few photos while they didn’t have a care in the world. i caught myself jerking off to a man deep inside my wife. at the hotel i told her what i saw she said she was sorry and i told her what i did and we are still going strong 4C254944-5717-48EF-9D09-616F14199FD3.jpeg4C254944-5717-48EF-9D09-616F14199FD3.jpeg4BA9C90E-D19E-44F2-9F2E-F0CAB7A7C594.jpeg

Last edited: