what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

WHAT!!!
Her tits are perfect, do not do a thing to that perfect pair. Give her a good fucking so she knows what she is missing and comment on her perfect tits
Everytime I get a coffee with her or see her I tell her how awesome she looks. She is the one wanting it and I did tried to convince her otherwise. Although she is just the perfect bimbo candidate. Petite, beautiful face, tight ass. If she gets implants she will look like a fuck doll and she knows it. She just likes it.

Reactions: werekinky2
I'm sure it is outside of the lockdown time.

Goodness aren't you the know-it-all umm hahaha :)

If that pussy belonged to me, I'd make sure it had a constant supply of cocks in it. Always filled with cum.

I want my tongue and cock in that

Oh my gosh..some of my frnds know here i like to intentionally keep my screen open infront of my hubby and caught him wanking so many times reading your comments here..haa thats the plan tonight :). I am honoured and I would so love that..I have had the experience of going ti important meetings straight from my strnager dates or from bf's place all filled with cum n oozing. I just love that !

Now that is a slit that NEEDs filling! Repeatedly with intent :) :)

One of my fantasies is that I am in a room with atleast 10-15 or even 20-30 cosks white, black and all- being a brand ambassador of unity in diversity. I have had flings and stranger fun but need being trained for this someday!!..DO you think I can take that many.

@Robert Smith - I just need some trainign from Elaine :) I would love to be here

Ha ha @GrandpaBull you have the amazing capability to make my lips blush. Its so red..come bite haha :)

You are the devils that I play hide and seek here on this forum. I absolutely love this forum amazing people but sometimes I kinda get trapped with devils like @Grandhomme @PaulLani @GrandpaBull ...look what u created today :) Jaaz Dirty Days- All yours

=========
Lots of Luv and your own Naughty Cum Queen!! Love Desi 💦 👉HotwifeJaaz
Simply say ur desire and comments for more!!!

Oh my gosh..some of my frnds know here i like to intentionally keep my screen open infront of my hubby and caught him wanking so many times reading your comments here..haa thats the plan tonight :). I am honoured and I would so love that..I have had the experience of going ti important meetings straight from my strnager dates or from bf's place all filled with cum n oozing. I just love that !

One of my fantasies is that I am in a room with atleast 10-15 or even 20-30 cosks white, black and all- being a brand ambassador of unity in diversity. I have had flings and stranger fun but need being trained for this someday!!..DO you think I can take that many.

@Robert Smith - I just need some trainign from Elaine :) I would love to be here

Ha ha @GrandpaBull you have the amazing capability to make my lips blush. Its so red..come bite haha :)

You are the devils that I play hide and seek here on this forum. I absolutely love this forum amazing people but sometimes I kinda get trapped with devils like @Grandhomme @PaulLani @GrandpaBull ...look what u created today :) Jaaz Dirty Days- All yours

=========
Would love to see the look on your face when the pregnancy test is positive! Would you blush then?

=========

I think you meant only 20-30 cocks meaning they've have to to do you 3 times each!

Reactions: sam4fun
Would love to see the look on your face when the pregnancy test is positive! Would you blush then?
oh my god @GrandpaBull you are sooo..umm well thinking about it got me a tingle. BUt you know my story from last time don't you. Till Jan, I was so cautious and Its so hard to say prospective candidates no during the ovulation days but I did.

The most taboo thing we have done is my husband took me to a adult store with booths and holes in wall. I stroked a cock first time, but not much else, Since then we have gone back and i have sucked a few cock, will more than a few!. the last two times we let two different guys inside me through the hole, The most erotic dirty thing i have ever done, Husband was hard everytime i even looked at him afterwards for days
would love to hear more,was it you idea or his?how did it felt having a strange cock in your mouth without a face?