what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

I think its better to build up the excitement first. Thats too raw.
oh, I agree completely. I had spent a month back and forth with her via email, I was in her head completely.
That is my process.

Another wife, she met me for the first time at an Applebee's near her home (safe, public all that). In any event, we sat next to each other in a booth. and barely touching her, she had her first orgasm after talking to me in person for a little more than 15 minutes

Reactions: Baddy145
Wow they lock people up for using minors them you don't have to worry about cocks cause you going to have plenty to choose from .....
Depends where you are. The age of consent in Australia is 16. I'm sure it's 16 in the UK too. So no jail time for that.

My dream is about my pale skinny flat fiance fucked hard by bulls. They treat her like a cheap whore and she tells me that i was too gentle for her cause she is dirty slut and needs rough fuck

Reactions: 1976Adam
She is fine wearing almost nothing outdoors. But I got absolutely thrilled when in a recent trip a gentlemen asked me how much I am paying for her..since that day I want to see her as a service gal. But yeah I will say a fantasy for me :(. Would be interesting to know what do you think and how much will you $$ ?

This is from the trip where she lost a bet and had to remove her Bra and Panty in a pub - Here

I just read through all of these man a lot of them were hot! Many are the same ones I have. One no many have said that I really enjoy is my wife getting drugged maybe I do it or someone else. I like the idea us being at a house party or hosting friends. She gets drugged passes out and is used by all the men. She wakes up th next day full and covered in cum. Maybe even knocked up with no idea who the father is.

Since this is a post about fantasies... this one is kind of dark and purely fantasy obviously but anyone read snuff erotica?

I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.
Surprisingly, watching my wife pissing on a guy at a swingers club, and him cleaning her after she's done. I had no interest in this, although she asked to ******** on me a couple of times. She even dug out Caligula, which has a scene in it of a very hot chick, not Helen Mirren, though. pissing on a guy at one of the orgies. She stopped asking and I forgot about it.
We were in Europe a year or so later, and found a swingers club that let us in. She blew me in the theater with a bunch of guys watching and waiting for me to finish. I came down her talented throat and she turned to see stiff cocks waiting for her and went for them. I left to look around.
After a bit of time wandering around, looking at couples fucking, getting sucked and being part of a gangbang, I walked into another room full of people looking down on a lowered pit. There she was, kneeling over a guy and pissing into his mouth as other's grabbed her tits and put their dicks in her face. She finished and lowered herself on his face, took him by his hair and forced him onto her pussy where he eagerly lapped up her hole and kept on eating her. I instantly had the hardest cock ever! I couldn't believe how hot I felt from watching her ******** on a guy! She saw me and left the pit. I pulled her to another part of the room, put her on her hands and knees and fucked her ass! We drew quite the crowd, and when I came, there was another waiting to eat the cream pie out of her! I love Europe!!

My wettest dream is 2 one day share her with our adult sons two of them and also with my father and hers too in our house hold she being the only female to service all our male relatives i have asked her and she too is very highly turned on by the thought we still need the 2 sons required for this but we working on it on the plus side i have gotten her to blow my pops though damnn that was hot we both came in her mouth and she loves to swallow she was drippong like a faucet come yo think of it so were we

That is beyond disgusting. Its perverse. Jesus, what hillbilly rock did they crawl out from under?

I'd like to take my wife up on a desire she expressed when she was very horny - and that is to have five, six, or maybe even seven men one after the other push their raw, unprotected penises into her asshole, and slide in and out until they ejaculate - all in her married rectum.