what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.
You better give us her contact number and we can all hit on her,may be we can all fuck her as well

Reactions: owlcuck
This is the condensed version, this site does not support long-format text. I’ve begun posting the details elsewhere, on a couple of related sites.

Just before Christmas this season, my wife’s younger brother (divorced) came for a visit before the holiday. He is an expat, and visits the states only infrequently.

Prior to his arrival, my wife was inexplicably filled with sexual tension and anxiety - now I know why. They’ve been carrying on an incestuous affair for at least thirty years.

During the his recent visit, my wife basically lost her shit, unable to contain her lust for “baby brother.” The first night of his visit, she actually drugged me, in order to have sex with her brother without me finding out. He stayed a Wednesday night through late Sunday, and I got increasingly suspicious that something was up. I came home early, unexpected on the Friday of his visit, and caught a view of them having sex on the den sofa. I left in a state of shock, only to come back later in the afternoon to find them in the bathroom of our playroom, drunk on tequila, and having some interesting “wet sex” together.

I got caught peeking in on them - which pissed off my drunken slut of a wife, and she basically ran me off to keep fucking her brother.

Once the “cat was out of the bag,” so to speak, she didn’t try to hide it from me.

The fucked pretty much continuously until he left on Sunday. A lot has transpired since, but she’s confessed much of the detail and timeline of their long-term affair to me since. It is strangely, intensely erotic, and they’ve been fucking since their teens - pretty much nothing was off limits. That’s about all that will fit here. I’m trying to write down all the details, while they’re fresh on my mind, and have begun publishing them in forums that allow for it.
Please mail us, We have a similar story. x

I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.

Mine is pretty simple....I'd love to watch her being gangbanged.
tell her maybe she wants the same

Reactions: Jon Day
Me and my girlfriend run this account together. I think the hottest thing I can think of would be another guy Cumming inside her, whether it’s her pussy or mouth. I’ve often fantasized about going on vacation to one of those sex resorts in Jamaica or something and watching her fuck another guy In front of other people by the pool or something. It would have to be all strangers though I wouldn’t want my family or friends to know about it

Me and my girlfriend run this account together. I think the hottest thing I can think of would be another guy Cumming inside her, whether it’s her pussy or mouth. I’ve often fantasized about going on vacation to one of those sex resorts in Jamaica or something and watching her fuck another guy In front of other people by the pool or something. It would have to be all strangers though I wouldn’t want my family or friends to know about it
HEDONISM 2 RESORT HAS SOME AMAZING PIMPSTHUMBS UP FOR JOHN copy.jpeg

Yes, just what I want for my wife. I want her to fuck others and take their cum inside.