what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

We (current wife and I) found out that my ex wife and her boyfriend swing. I always wanted to see him fuck my current wife. There was something about him having my ex and my current wife that turned me on. Him and my wife volunteered at an animal shelter and the most he ever got to do was grab her beasts when he went to pick up puppies from her.

I want my wife to have as many guys as possible, stay the night at their houses or be taken out and fucked outside a pub or something. She can bring them home if she wants. The only proviso is that they come in her cunt and she keeps it in for me to eat and lick her clean. She must come straight home and squat over my face so I get it all. We talk about this all the time and she knows how much I want it. Also she can bring guys home to have me. I will wank suck and kiss them and take their cum down my throat. She knows I want this as well. She has full permission to do this anytime or any place.

I want my wife to have as many guys as possible, stay the night at their houses or be taken out and fucked outside a pub or something. She can bring them home if she wants. The only proviso is that they come in her cunt and she keeps it in for me to eat and lick her clean. She must come straight home and squat over my face so I get it all. We talk about this all the time and she knows how much I want it. Also she can bring guys home to have me. I will wank suck and kiss them and take their cum down my throat. She knows I want this as well. She has full permission to do this anytime or any place.
Count me in on this ..! 🤞🤞

We (current wife and I) found out that my ex wife and her boyfriend swing. I always wanted to see him fuck my current wife. There was something about him having my ex and my current wife that turned me on. Him and my wife volunteered at an animal shelter and the most he ever got to do was grab her beasts when he went to pick up puppies from her.
That would be so very awesome if you can pull it off! Has there been any conversation about taking it further?

That would be so very awesome if you can pull it off! Has there been any conversation about taking it further?
She has no desire to take it further with him. She’ll take dirty in bed about him fucking her or cumming deep inside her. So one while she was talking dirty I told her she should let him feel her up at the animal shelter and she did. That’s as far as it’s ever gone.

She has no desire to take it further with him. She’ll take dirty in bed about him fucking her or cumming deep inside her. So one while she was talking dirty I told her she should let him feel her up at the animal shelter and she did. That’s as far as it’s ever gone.
Doesn't that mean that there is some desire?

Mine is pretty simple too ,I'd love to have a guy with a huge cock that we get to know as a friend come over and after a few times of hanging out we get frisky and as him and her rub and kiss all over each other I will get him hard the first time and take his first load down my throat , after that I watch him use his big cock on her stretching her pussy wide .. as I suck on her pussy and his cock as they are fucking ...this is my ultimate fantasy.. she know I'd love to see her take a huge cock , and I've told her I'd help them and make both of them feel amazing
That is a fantastic fantasy that I'm sure she would go for with some coaxing

Reactions: owlcuck
hosting a young and handsome intern for 6 months or a year, let things develop between him and my asian wife, be friends and enjoy watching them getting into each other, slowly but surely, be onlooker, a beautiful cuckold hubby who is sweet and always up to drive my wife and her new lover, live together let her join him in the early morning, what a pleasure to hear her laughing and moaning while preparing breakfast for them, a bit awkward but excited, have a wonderful relationship, bring her towel while she is bathing or having a shower with him, watch them so happy and in love, him of a beautiful mature wife and her of a young and sweet boy, and if handsome gets her pregnant before the end of internship, so that i enjoy later see her belly growing knowing she really enjoy this period and keeping a good memory of our cuckolding experience
love her so much

The nearest I got to that is at a swing club not far from me (10 miles) where you get single men just hanging around waiting for a willing lady or couple. This one very good looking asian guy thick set but good body and a very thick, average length cock. He fucked my exwife first time we went in there and did so evertime we went there. Then I took a lady friend in there after me and the ex split, he had her too. Then I got with a Filipina GF and he had her quite a lot and when we played games in there I would always find her with him. Then when me and my new wife went to the club she tried him out too. So he has fucked four of my women so far

Last edited: