what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

We haven’t even entered the lifestyle yet, just about to approach the topic. Major fantasy of mine has been for her to have a regular boyfriend with a ton of sexual and emotional chemistry between the two of them. They wouldn’t have any boundaries or restrictions, so lots of bareback and even extended stays and holidays together. Seeing her giddy about a new blooming relationship would be a major turn on.

To me, I want my wife to spend a weekend at her bull's place, completely naked all the times and give him all herself. He could invite one or two friends, or let she play a pizza dare game...

And to be more taboo, that could be her cousin or a 18-year-old boy.
Ohhhh, I love games! Ms. Phoenix

Reactions: Avinn
Mine is pretty simple....I'd love to watch her being gangbanged.
That i had with my ex wife....bit now it changed. Now I'd just like to go for a drink with her...let her dress very sexy and start flirting with some man....dance a bit...kiss...and watch from a distance and feel my heart beating going up and up...
In a later stage of the evening...I'd like her to suck the dick of the guy who shed be flirting with

my 1st wife cheated on me and i caught her sucking cock in the backseat of her car. I sat in mine waiting for her to come out and as she was pulling her dress back on i walked up on her confronting her. She wasn't even embarrassed. Asked me if i I enjoyed the show? The guy hopped out the other side of the car and ran back in the bar. I left went home. 15 mins later she walked in and said she needed to shower off but wanted to talk. I started packing to leave for the hotel and when she came out she asked me where i was going and said we could work this out. She said i could do whatever i wanted with women if i wanted and we could stay together. I kicked her out and never looked back. She had been fucking 6 other guys while we were married only 2 years. I"m married now to an amazing woman for 10 years and i would totally share her as long as i get to watch. Weird how things change as you grow up. Something incredibly sexy about your wife being craved by other men, them getting aroused AND satisfied by her body. When i'm having sex with her I imagine her sucking another man's cock or when she''s sucking mine and playing with herself I think about another guy fucking her.

Arrrg...I will regret posting this I am sure. My taboo fantasy star well before we got married. I had already had a fantasy that my wife (future wife) would get fucked the day of our wedding in her wedding dress by another guy And that she would walk down the isle in her wedding dress with her pussy secretly full of cum. While we were courting I casually mentioned that I had this fantasy. I was of course a bit drunk at the time. I told my fiancée about it and she gave me that disapproving look that Asian woman can give. I said nothing more after that. As many of you know my wife was a bar girl at that time so she was very used to fucking a lot of different guys. When our wedding day came we were up in her province hav a big Catholic Church wedding. My wife had on a wedding dress we had made special fir her in Hong kong. It was beautiful. I was not allowed to be anywhere near her before the wedding, bad luck you know. I was standing at the alter waiting and I saw how beautiful she looked walking down the isle. She looked stunning in her dress. We did the entire ceremony and then got in the car to have the reception. At the reception I went to take off her garter so I could throw it as is the tradition. As I pulled up her dress I was very surprised to see that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings but no panties, and because I am a stupid idiot I had pulled her dress up a bit too far and exposed her well groomed hairy pussy to most of the guests. when I went to pull of the garter, I noticed it and the side of her leg were wet and somewhat sticky. I just looked into her eyes and she gave me a cute look. I could smell the unmistakable smell of sperm from under her dress. The next hours were agonizing because now I really wanted to get her into the room alone. When we finally did I took off her dres and the odor of sperm filled the room. I asked her and she told me that she remembered my fantasy so she had arranged for an ex boyfriend of hers to fuck her just before the wedding after she had put on her wedding dress. I suppo it was good I didn’t find out earlier because I probably would have skipped the reception.

My God, but it would have been nice to get married in the church with her pussy filled with the cum of another man!

Cum_wedding.jpg

I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.
Excluding the bragging about it and common knowledge my wife Mary did fuck a guy I hated. I had originally vetoed the idea but she convinced me otherwise. Never watched them , he never knew I knew. Oddly exciting. Mary and I had some fun angry sex after her encounters with him.

(Names changed to protect the innocent). Fairly vanilla for this site, but my wife has a friend that was almost a fuck buddy. I'd love for her to have a work trip to where he lives and ask me "Please, can I fuck Bill while I'm there?" I would tell her of course, as long as she told me all the details later, and sent me pictures.

Then, while she's on the trip, she tells me her and Bill are going out for drinks, and send me a picture of her all dressed up and sexy, and ask "Do you think he'll like it?", and I'd her how beautiful and sexy she is, and that I hope she gets laid. Then I don't hear from her until the next morning, when she sends me a picture of her red puffy pussy with his cum dripping out of it, and I can see that he's still laying next to her. I ask her to put video on, and then watch her climb on top of him and ride his cock. With the camera behind her so I can watch his cock slide into her wet pussy, and see his cum dripping out of her as they fuck.

(Names changed to protect the innocent). Fairly vanilla for this site, but my wife has a friend that was almost a fuck buddy. I'd love for her to have a work trip to where he lives and ask me "Please, can I fuck Bill while I'm there?" I would tell her of course, as long as she told me all the details later, and sent me pictures.

Then, while she's on the trip, she tells me her and Bill are going out for drinks, and send me a picture of her all dressed up and sexy, and ask "Do you think he'll like it?", and I'd her how beautiful and sexy she is, and that I hope she gets laid. Then I don't hear from her until the next morning, when she sends me a picture of her red puffy pussy with his cum dripping out of it, and I can see that he's still laying next to her. I ask her to put video on, and then watch her climb on top of him and ride his cock. With the camera behind her so I can watch his cock slide into her wet pussy, and see his cum dripping out of her as they fuck.
nice!!! cane we see said videos please?

Reactions: AnonymousHubby45
It would be so hot to bring one or two guys back to a hotel room to fuck my blind-folded wife. They would fuck her every way imaginable and leave with her still blind-folded. Her having no clue of who fucked her would be intensely hot and erotic.

An even hotter twist to this would be if the guy or guys knew her really well. Guys that she would normally never allow fuck her for whatever reasons.

I do think she might try this (the first scenario) if everything could be worked out.

I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.
Nice! Mine would be..my wife fucking my 19 yrs old cousin...

My wife has sex with married friends of ours. Most of them say that their wife has little interest, if any, in having sex. My wife is happy to let them have some pussy.
My wife is the same … . her girlfriends husbands have been using my wife for their satisfaction since 6 mths after we got married .. her 3 holes are available for them without their wives knowing ..always been bareback
45 years later it still happens .. she says she has 3 husbands she has to service.
on special occasions she has us all together .
when i travelled away for work they serviced her several times a week each… she has been known to go to dinner with their unaware wives and her vagina was full of their husbands sperm

My wife has had a short affair / been fucked by her sisters fiancé , was years ago before I met her , cautiously brought it up during a vibe session last night and she had a rolling orgasm - I told her to remember what she did with him ( she hasn’t given me any details of thee times together though - yet 🙁) so do you think it was the taboo side that sparked it of - was tempted to ask if she has had any of my brothers in law or friends - once a slut always a slut eh - hopefully 😀😀