what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

Arrrg...I will regret posting this I am sure. My taboo fantasy star well before we got married. I had already had a fantasy that my wife (future wife) would get fucked the day of our wedding in her wedding dress by another guy And that she would walk down the isle in her wedding dress with her pussy secretly full of cum. While we were courting I casually mentioned that I had this fantasy. I was of course a bit drunk at the time. I told my fiancée about it and she gave me that disapproving look that Asian woman can give. I said nothing more after that. As many of you know my wife was a bar girl at that time so she was very used to fucking a lot of different guys. When our wedding day came we were up in her province hav a big Catholic Church wedding. My wife had on a wedding dress we had made special fir her in Hong kong. It was beautiful. I was not allowed to be anywhere near her before the wedding, bad luck you know. I was standing at the alter waiting and I saw how beautiful she looked walking down the isle. She looked stunning in her dress. We did the entire ceremony and then got in the car to have the reception. At the reception I went to take off her garter so I could throw it as is the tradition. As I pulled up her dress I was very surprised to see that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings but no panties, and because I am a stupid idiot I had pulled her dress up a bit too far and exposed her well groomed hairy pussy to most of the guests. when I went to pull of the garter, I noticed it and the side of her leg were wet and somewhat sticky. I just looked into her eyes and she gave me a cute look. I could smell the unmistakable smell of sperm from under her dress. The next hours were agonizing because now I really wanted to get her into the room alone. When we finally did I took off her dres and the odor of sperm filled the room. I asked her and she told me that she remembered my fantasy so she had arranged for an ex boyfriend of hers to fuck her just before the wedding after she had put on her wedding dress. I suppo it was good I didn’t find out earlier because I probably would have skipped the reception.
At a swing club we used to belong to there was this dating couple who decided to get married. About 3 months after their wedding they made a return to one of the parties. She wore a wedding dress they had found at thrift shop. He wore a tux.

Started with people kissing the bride and groom, a dollar dance that had all the guys feeling up the bride as the stuck dollars down her top or into her panties. The women were having their own fun with the groom and a few with the bride.

Soon they retreated to the room they had rented at the hotel where select invited guests had their way with the bride.

It would be so hot to bring one or two guys back to a hotel room to fuck my blind-folded wife. They would fuck her every way imaginable and leave with her still blind-folded. Her having no clue of who fucked her would be intensely hot and erotic.

An even hotter twist to this would be if the guy or guys knew her really well. Guys that she would normally never allow fuck her for whatever reasons.

I do think she might try this (the first scenario) if everything could be worked out.
we'd done this a couple of times and it was great fun but afterwards I found out it was guys I'd already played with before. Then hubby arranged another one and the two guys fucked me every which way. Afterwards when I asked him who it was this time he wouldn't tell me. All he'd say was it was two guys who had never fucked me before and who were quite shocked to find out I was into this sort of thing but were very up for it when he asked them - and that we knew them well! I still have no idea who fucked me and before we moved area, every time I was talking to a guy we knew I would get wet wondering if he was one of the two who fucked me and whether he'd told anyone else we knew!

Last edited:
Here is a turn around on this , Mary once tied me nude in a chair, blindfolded me, even muffled my hearing a little (I could hear but it was a little distorted) , then I heard her make a phone call. Them someone arriving at the house and many foot steps coming down the hall. She fucked several guys, to this day I have no idea who or how many.

I came without ever being touched which did cause some laughter in the room.

I know she fucked at least some of them bare, and was fucked in all three holes.

Not sure who was more sore, her from being fucked for several hours or me being tied to a chair for so long.

Here is a turn around on this , Mary once tied me nude in a chair, blindfolded me, even muffled my hearing a little (I could hear but it was a little distorted) , then I heard her make a phone call. Them someone arriving at the house and many foot steps coming down the hall. She fucked several guys, to this day I have no idea who or how many.

I came without ever being touched which did cause some laughter in the room.

I know she fucked at least some of them bare, and was fucked in all three holes.

Not sure who was more sore, her from being fucked for several hours or me being tied to a chair for so long.
That must have been hot not knowing who or how many were fucking her - I'm not surprised you came xx

Reactions: Baddy145
Yeah she was not up for much but let me have a go
Oh I think you deserved that much . Sounds like you got her in time while she' was still on a high.
I'd be sore after a gang and and exhausted but on a real emotional high. I think it's the endorphins effect. But the next day, fuck, that's when I'd realise just how sore and raw I was xx

Reactions: Baddy145
My wife never take advantage behind. But she did ask sometime, is there any extra dick or extra pussy for her tonight. We did check-in hotel & ask reception girl join us & she interested to lick my wife pussy

Simply put, a gangbang. we already created 2 events that she agreed to and had guests sign up for but pumped the brakes due to Covid 🤬 endless euphoric super sloppy gangbang with some hung guys and a few ladies mixed in to help with clean up and refreshments, ice, and prep. One of the events had over 300 sign up, but in reality we would accept probably 15 or less.

I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.
I have an african american co worker who is always hitting on the white married women saying that his ultimate conquest. He saw a picture of my wife and asked me if I would ever share her. He has had a couple of married women from work and he likes to brag and mention names. I don't know why but I would find it a real turn on if he had my wife.

I have an african american co worker who is always hitting on the white married women saying that his ultimate conquest. He saw a picture of my wife and asked me if I would ever share her. He has had a couple of married women from work and he likes to brag and mention names. I don't know why but I would find it a real turn on if he had my wife.
Would you find it a turn on if one of the white women he was bragging about fucking was your wife 😉 Xx

I would like to see her get overwhelmed in a bar in the 'wrong end of town' and for the situation to get out of hand so I was unable to get to her to help. All i can see is gangbangers surounding her, pushing and groping her. I see her clothes getting pulled and eventually her top is taken from her leaving her there in her bra and skirt. A few of them manhandle her and carry her off into a private back room but they will not allow me in with them. Instead I am kept out and have to sit at the bar with a drink listening to her making noises of which are so obvious I can tell she is being gangbanged in turn. I then realize she ain't on birth control.
That is super hot really like that

Call me gross Call me sick call me whatever you like but the one thing I would have her do anytime I could talk her into it is get fucked by a dog with a huge cock. I feel like a woman who gets so hot and horny that she would willingly let a dog put its hard throbbing cock in her dirty fuckhole and fuck her senseless,all the while pumping her full of dog cum is hot as fuck. There are many benefits to it. She can't get pregnant,can't caymtch any diseases,won't leave you for it,and as long as the two of you don't tell anyone it stays a secret. The dog sure as he'll so t gonna say a word. C'mon...i know I'm not the only guy here who has thought about it.
Yes I totally love this. Do you think she would ever do it

And always be unknowing of who the father was but knowing of the fact that the baby was mixed race.

My wife Kate has been very promiscuous for over 20 years. She has always been on birth control because she loves a bare cock in her. Had she ever become pregnant, we would have no idea who the father is, or what race.

Reactions: Kriis337