what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

]'-*woma
U are correct about others wanting to watch and think about this play.
Huby and I had been married for about a year and were swingers. We were over drinking with a couples our same age of 22 and 25 I was 22. sitting on the floor at low table. When discussion got around to kinky sexual play then to K9s
She jumps up and retrives a large lab and starts putting soxes on his paws then taking a few more shots goes down on his cock then onto her knees and spread her sheeks . her hubby guide the dog into her honey pot. me and my man are watching
the dog is fucking her and her hub is helping it!!!!
He fucks just like a man and then locks up I her!!!!!!!!! for 10 minutes

her hubby turns to me and says I am next since he has another experienced dog. I accept

the same things happens t me!
Awesome

her first taboo was simply getting shared...by a black guy from my work. certainly not what this conservative wife and mother ever dreamed of doing. the only other taboo event that I can recall and I wasn't there to witness unfortunately was a mercy fuck she did for her bull's father who was 68 at the time.
How many guys did he share her with. Did you get to see it. I think that is very hot

]'-*woma
U are correct about others wanting to watch and think about this play.
Huby and I had been married for about a year and were swingers. We were over drinking with a couples our same age of 22 and 25 I was 22. sitting on the floor at low table. When discussion got around to kinky sexual play then to K9s
She jumps up and retrives a large lab and starts putting soxes on his paws then taking a few more shots goes down on his cock then onto her knees and spread her sheeks . her hubby guide the dog into her honey pot. me and my man are watching
the dog is fucking her and her hub is helping it!!!!
He fucks just like a man and then locks up I her!!!!!!!!! for 10 minutes

her hubby turns to me and says I am next since he has another experienced dog. I accept

the same things happens t me!

That is a great story! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

One of my Bulls is a BBC who takes me twice a year to his college frat house an all black Frat for a gang bang for 24 hours. I am ppumped full of cum and have to shower every 3-4 hours and have clean dry sheets on the bed.
That story is so wild I love it. How kinky and hot is that. So Wild I love it.

My wife has fucked some of the younger guys that work for her in front of me and they will laugh and make comments about my tiny dick. It’s so humiliating to have younger guys with bigger dicks pounding my wife.
So my question is do you enjoy being humiliated, if so no problem to each his own. If you don’t why would you allow your wife to humiliate and emasculate you like that, and if she loves you why would she want to humiliate you. I would grab the young punk by the neck and throw is ass out the door and if wifey didn’t like it she could go with him, but again some men seem to be into it and if you are then whatever floats your boat.

So my question is do you enjoy being humiliated, if so no problem to each his own. If you don’t why would you allow your wife to humiliate and emasculate you like that, and if she loves you why would she want to humiliate you. I would grab the young punk by the neck and throw is ass out the door and if wifey didn’t like it she could go with him, but again some men seem to be into it and if you are then whatever floats your boat.
My hubby wants the humilation of hot nasty talking while others are fucking me He watches then after all have finished he drops his 9 inches into my used gapping pussy
It shocks all seeing a large cock entering my used pussy and asshole

My hubby wants the humilation of hot nasty talking while others are fucking me He watches then after all have finished he drops his 9 inches into my used gapping pussy
I love the humiliation. It is exciting to see bigger men fuck my wife and make degrading comments about how I’m too small to please her

That’s fantastic for you both, the only reason I answered the guy up above is because he sounds like he doesn’t enjoy it, and that’s what I don’t understand. You and your husband seem to be in total agreement and that’s the way it should be. Congratulations

That’s fantastic for you both, the only reason I answered the guy up above is because he sounds like he doesn’t enjoy it, and that’s what I don’t understand. You and your husband seem to be in total agreement and that’s the way it should be. Congratulations
I do enjoy the humiliation aspect of it. It makes me feel inferior which is a huge turn on for me

I love the humiliation. It is exciting to see bigger men fuck my wife and make degrading comments about how I’m too small to please her
My hubby and I love the humiliation talking.. His 9 inches has pushed into many wives with cuck hubbiess adn many first timers wanting a larger cock and many first time swingers. Somany couples adn many of teh men beg not for him to go all the way in to wife adn many women beg him not to go deeper. He always goes in deeper!!!!!!. and when a wife begs no.no not that hole mening her asshole. It lights hubby 's fire to fuck her virgin asshole ever time. U would be very surprised of how many women never had anal by hubby or anyone else.

My hubby and I love the humiliation talking.. His 9 inches has pushed into many wives with cuck hubbiess adn many first timers wanting a larger cock and many first time swingers. Somany couples adn many of teh men beg not for him to go all the way in to wife adn many women beg him not to go deeper. He always goes in deeper!!!!!!. and when a wife begs no.no not that hole mening her asshole. It lights hubby 's fire to fuck her virgin asshole ever time. U would be very surprised of how many women never had anal by hubby or anyone else.
My wife had tried anal with me before doing it with a bull. But my dick was too small to actually get past her ass cheeks and into her ass…

Once my 2nd wife held her girlfriend down while I fucked her. I found out years later she was secretly giving my wife her birth control. . My ex-wife would tell me "Fuck her Daddy! Knock her up!" It turns out that her girlfriend is the only one of them who could have been impregnated by me at the time.

I have 2 for my young wife:

The first would be loaning her out to an older more average looking couple. Having them dress my modest wife in something more revealing then taking her out to show her off. Both flirting with her very obviously so all the men around know this beautiful young lady is going to be used as a sex toy for this older less attractive couple to do with what they please. Then once they finally get her in a hotel room, they both dominate her in front of me until they've had their fill.

The other is to see her with a gay couple wanting to experiment with a girl for the first time. Seeing them explore her body and experience their first pussy with her. Then see them teach her how to do anal.
You should be with her when the older couple show her off in public. When others see how they are using her with you meekly smiling you will feel the rush of insecurity so badly your gut will be rolling. And when they fuck her, you will be so much happier its finally happe j g