what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

Lo empezaré. Probablemente lo más atractivo para MÍ sería alguien a quien simplemente no soporto, tal vez un conocido desagradable, su compañero de trabajo o un vecino... follársela y luego alardear de ello, para que se convierta en conocimiento común, práctica. Si bien puede ser un poco vergonzoso, podría abrir puertas para que los chicos coqueteen con ella todo el tiempo. ..No es que no lo hagan ahora.
Saludos desde el caribe nos gustaría hablar sobre todo lo más tabu que hemos realizado como pareja swinger bisexuales los dos durante 12 años de relaciones siempre esperando que nadie se sienta molesto por nuestra historia

Saludos desde el caribe nos gustaría hablar sobre todo lo más tabu que hemos realizado como pareja swinger bisexuales los dos durante 12 años de relaciones siempre esperando que nadie se sienta molesto por nuestra historia
1soy negro 53 años sumamente bien dotado con 24.3 cmt de largo por 6.7de grosor pero abiertamente bisexual versátil mi chica actual tiene 32 años también bisexual y totalmente dispuestos sexualmente hablando a todo lo que no implique nada de BDSM ni dominación o humillación a ninguno de los dos y también la regla inviolable de que solo tenemos sexo con personas bisexuales también y los dos juntos siempre
En los años de relaciones hemos hecho todo lo imaginable

1soy negro 53 años sumamente bien dotado con 24.3 cmt de largo por 6.7de grosor pero abiertamente bisexual versátil mi chica actual tiene 32 años también bisexual y totalmente dispuesto sexualmente hablando a todo lo que no implica nada de BDSM ni dominación o humillación a ninguno de los dos y también la regla inviolable de que solo tenemos sexo con personas bisexuales también y los dos juntos siempre
En los años de relaciones hemos hecho todo lo imaginable.
Pero aquí queremos compartir dos de las que realmente más nos han marcado
1 hace 7 años mi chica contó que tenía la fantasía de hacer algo como los vídeos de sexo grupal en europa donde la chica estaba con solo las dos piernas abiertas con ambos lados dispuestos para que todos los que llegaban le puedan dar duro sin que ninguno sepa quién es el otro
Y la idea me gustó tanto que dos meses después logré hacerle realidad eso y solo decir que además de que fue tan caliente que lo repetimos cada cierto tiempo deje de contar el número de chicos después de 23 y muchos repitieron varias veces durante las 6 horas seguidas que ella disfruto

I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.
Agree one of my coworkers would do the trick

I would want my wife to get really fucked up and then get gangbanged by at least 3 and preferably more big dicked studs. The next day when she is sore and regretful I will build her up and tell her its okay. I would love to film it and share it too.
wife doing things when really fucked up is lovely. i supervide but let the bys or men use ehr hard when she is like that

• Love
Reactions: Southernvixen 1
Forcing me do things I’m not keen on in terms of serving she and her bull x
Your pleasure should be solely received from being limited to Her and Her Bulls terms and limitations they desire to engage and placed into our marriage. If he says she cant touch you or wants her to have all her photos or sexual content of her that are on your phone, and restricted from sending any to me without his direct consent too; so that the only way you get to have a peek at her endeavors with her Bulls is when she shows you content on her phone while in public so that you cant react or act on any feelings it may bring up! I think a good degrading training principle her Bulls can do is bring on another Bull full time, but not let her show you what he looks like, how old he is or where hes from, or even his name. The only thing they allow for her to share with you is what new things she tried for the first time with him and how much she loves his Dominant Cock and controlling demeaner he has ordering you to do things youd never desire, think of, or do by your own desire and serving him as an owned slave to his Cock and any expectation he has for her. How she gets punished if she doesnt keep his commands and how his punishments he has put her through and for what reasons to open the reality of your place and who your wife belongs to and who controls the outcome of your marriage.

Attachments

• IMG_1979.JPG
    IMG_1979.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2705.JPG
    IMG_2705.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2017.JPG
    IMG_2017.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1890.JPG
    IMG_1890.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 32
I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.
I would like my wife to becomme the company cumslut for all her male co-workers (+30 males), they can use her daily and send her home with fucked holes every day

My taboo fantasy is for my 53 year old wife to have sex with a group of young men (late teens, early twenties), at least four of them and for her to submit, relax and enjoy everything they offer. She is fully aware of this because I frequently bring it up in our dirty talk during sex. It’ll never happen, of course, but at least she plays along with me and tells me all the things they do to her.

My taboo fantasy is for my 53 year old wife to have sex with a group of young men (late teens, early twenties), at least four of them and for her to submit, relax and enjoy everything they offer. She is fully aware of this because I frequently bring it up in our dirty talk during sex. It’ll never happen, of course, but at least she plays along with me and tells me all the things they do to her.
reall nice idea