what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

My wife is very straight laced in many ways but I know she also has a wild side, she has expressed that she is bi-sexual to me a few years ago and I would love to get her into a situation, without me there, where her and another women just go at it, the other women would need to initiate I believe, maybe I need to find someone like that for her.

The last just over half a decade has been sexless in our marriage so hoping to help her feel sexy again.

Where do I start?

I’d love for a group of 3-5 guys to jerk off to her and cover her in cum, on her tits, tummy, legs, face and pussy. I would be the last by fucking her while she’s drenched in strangers cum.

Another is blindfolding her and playing “guess the cock”. Me and 2 other guys will take turns fucking her in missionary, maybe 5-10 pumps each. When we’re done taking turns she has to guess what cock was mine OR she can say what cock was her favorite and fuck him until completion.

There’s so much more, but these 2 are my top 2.

Well this doesn’t concern my wife but a female co worker - we were chatting about her friends dog being at her house and I jokingly said - was it sniffing about at you and she replied mmmmm and raised her eyebrows up and down a couple of times suggestively then laughed - not yet but u never know - that really got me thinking about her ! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Where do I start?

I’d love for a group of 3-5 guys to jerk off to her and cover her in cum, on her tits, tummy, legs, face and pussy. I would be the last by fucking her while she’s drenched in strangers cum.

Another is blindfolding her and playing “guess the cock”. Me and 2 other guys will take turns fucking her in missionary, maybe 5-10 pumps each. When we’re done taking turns she has to guess what cock was mine OR she can say what cock was her favorite and fuck him until completion.

There’s so much more, but these 2 are my top 2.
you need to do trhese

We started swinging super young. We ended up moving to small town Hawaii and that ended and I took advantage of our open relationship.
She left a month before me and I fucked quite a bit but everyone knew and she was embarrassed. We didn’t go back after that and short story is I ok’d a coworker joining us in bed and I also liked it and he was shy at first

She left a month before me and I fucked quite a bit but everyone knew and she was embarrassed. We didn’t go back after that and short story is I ok’d a coworker joining us in bed and I also liked it and he was shy at first
Then I said ok to whenever and that was fun, skipping a ton here but eventually it got crazy and I got mad about something and left and when I tried to fix it it couldn’t be fixed.

ah. yeah. i was with a married woman in an open relationship. her husband got jealous and fucked her best friend while she was sleeping alone in their bedroom. broke her heart, and it sucked.
I didn’t get jealous. I loved all that. There was bigger problems and lies. She got carried away.

The taboo part I actually liked was everyone knew. I was the instigator in most of it. I thought it was super hot watching her boy get jealous fucking his roommate.

Reactions: Baddy145