what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

Always been fascinated by sleeping or drunk play! And the wife gets off on those type of videos as well. Think she would love to know that while inebriated and or in a deep sleep she got fucked by multiple guys, maybe another wife helping out 😋😉😉
She clearly has some wild sex ideas but using the Drunk or asleep excuse to do it. Role ply this and train her to enjoy it "eye wide open"

Often think about this but my go to is my wife being taken by three hung studs while she is on her morning run. She always takes this secluded path that is approx 3 miles long with nobody around. I tell her someday she is going to get gang-raped running through there and as I say it i find myself getting hard. Wife is blonde 5'6 122 with 34D's and a tight ass.

Attachments

• Angiepinckcloseup.jpg
    Angiepinckcloseup.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 130
Often think about this but my go to is my wife being taken by three hung studs while she is on her morning run. She always takes this secluded path that is approx 3 miles long with nobody around. I tell her someday she is going to get gang-raped running through there and as I say it i find myself getting hard. Wife is blonde 5'6 122 with 34D's and a tight ass.
I would much rather work her out at your place me and her go upstairs for work out together.

How about seduced and fucked by a black man with big dick she sees peeing on the trail?.

959416-94b97a038c3e720b6ad0b2d9876ab671_2.gif

Yake notice?? Thats for sure.

But, would she take more than notice?
Msybe just touch it?
Perhaps a lick?
Blow him?
Let him bend her over and fuck her as you watch & jerk ur cock off?

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
My ultimate goal for my wife is two things:
1. For her to be gangbanged by loads of men and all of them shooting their load in her pussy.
2. Have her at a female gloryhole and have 30+ men use her pussy and shoot their cum in her.
She is aware of both and said she is more than happy to work towards this so that's a positive she said both are something she would love

Min probably is to find a little older guy that’s a virgin and watch her show him the ropes, touching kissing fondling watching her suck his dick him eating her pussy and watching them fuck , And after he fills her I’ll take my sloppy seconds feel her used pussy while he watched or she sucked his dick and swollow his cum.

Reactions: rico89
Min probably is to find a little older guy that’s a virgin and watch her show him the ropes, touching kissing fondling watching her suck his dick him eating her pussy and watching them fuck , And after he fills her I’ll take my sloppy seconds feel her used pussy while he watched or she sucked his dick and swollow his cum.
My gf calls them "sliky seconds". She luvs to bring home a pussy full of her bulls cum...

Thats a really hot scene to fantasize about, and I'd take my spot as one of those studs😈♠️