What was the biggest dick your wife has had?

My buddy has at least 8 inches, possibly more, and she slid herself down onto that baby in a hot tub many years ago when we still played.

We were in his hot tub. She asked, "Are we going to fuck?" I said, "Well, that's up to you".

She stroked his above average cock (8"?) to hardness and he lifted his hips out of the water. She then straddled his cock, and with just the fingertips of her right hand lined him up at her wet opening. As she lowered herself onto him she moaned a few "Mmmmmm" sounds until he was all the way in.

I asked her, "How does that feel?". She said, "Ooooooo, he's really filling me up".

It seemed only a few moments went by and I could hear him grunting as he pumped his cum deep into her eager pussy. She repeated her "Mmmmmm", and stayed on him 'til he went soft. When we got back to the hotel, I reclaimed her. It was a really hot night, and a really "HOT" tub!

JR
That’s wonderful.

Reactions: JRobb and Johnfun
Hello everybody,

Question for wives and couples.

What was the biggest dick your wife has had.

My wife didn't cuck me (yet) but her biggest was her ex boyfriend who had 20 cm (8 inch) and it was very tick.
Well from what my wife tells me when she was messing around with one of her bosses yr ago that his cock was so fat he had to spread her legs out as far as he could and still had hard time getting in her that's back when she was still very very tight fr loosing her virginity she said it was bigger than my wrist I know his dick felt good in that pussy must of hurt to being so tight cuz it used. To hurt my cock

My buddy has at least 8 inches, possibly more, and she slid herself down onto that baby in a hot tub many years ago when we still played.

We were in his hot tub. She asked, "Are we going to fuck?" I said, "Well, that's up to you".

She stroked his above average cock (8"?) to hardness and he lifted his hips out of the water. She then straddled his cock, and with just the fingertips of her right hand lined him up at her wet opening. As she lowered herself onto him she moaned a few "Mmmmmm" sounds until he was all the way in.

I asked her, "How does that feel?". She said, "Ooooooo, he's really filling me up".

It seemed only a few moments went by and I could hear him grunting as he pumped his cum deep into her eager pussy. She repeated her "Mmmmmm", and stayed on him 'til he went soft. When we got back to the hotel, I reclaimed her. It was a really hot night, and a really "HOT" tub!

JR
Mmmmmm love that

Reactions: JRobb