What was the biggest dick your wife has had?

We have probably met with up to 30 bbc over ten yrs, the reality is 80% were 6 to 8 inches, 17% either just larger or girthier but 3 of them definitely hit double figures, it’s not a case of getting a tape measure out 😀it’s the detail like both her hands gripping his cock like a totem pole and even though she is using both there is at least another hand needed to encase the length😀or watching her sucking his balls and his cock was resting from her chin across her face the tip near her opposite ear 👍
I'm not arguing with you and there are definitely some monsters out there. Ive been a member of a large cock forum for years with literally thousands of members (with huge members) world wide. There was a theory that a 10" cock (properly measured) was so rare that the site put up $10,000 for real proof of a 10" measured cock! Not a single person has collected on it. I'm not saying they don't exist but people love to exaggerate size.

Last edited:
I'm not arguing with you and there are definitely some monsters out there. Ive been a member of a large cock forum for years with literally thousands of members (with huge members) world wide. There was a theory that a 10" cock (properly measured) was so rare that the site put up $10,000 for real proof of a 10" measured cock! Not a single person has collected on it. I'm not saying they don't exist but people love to exaggerate size.
Agree totally if honest would find it weird pulling a tape measure out and asking to measure it lol spoil the moment, size can make a difference but it’s not just the whole penetrative part of sex, the wife cums more enjoying the foreplay and after play and sensuality of play👍

The largest 🤔, PIV would be me (poor little 6-1/2" but thick.
She has only had full sex with me but just before we were married she was playing a little with a now friend of mine that is 8" and big girth. .
He tried to get in her pussy but she wouldn't allow it. He licked her for a half hour or so and he claimed several big-0's. She sucked him off once , and used her tits once.
She just now after 22 years is aware that I always knew. Never bothered me at all. I knew she was a BJ queen for a while in her early 20's.

Once she finally told me about their fun night, she noticed how hard and how quickly I was ready to go again.

Never been apart since

Last edited:
My wife has an ex who had a 10 inch dick. She also was private messaging a man who had a 10 inch dick. I know it was true because the messaging was through an amateur website where he posted videos of him fucking various women as a self proclaimed Bull. My wife wanted to be his next conquest so she started messaging him, for whatever reason nothing came of it, probably his geographic distance.

I’m less than average but she has taken some pretty bigger dicks than mine.
The first picture is of a bigger dick she has taken the second one is mine hard third is mine soft

Attachments

• 2F866CEF-37B3-436A-ADB1-1DA4DF9BC68F.jpeg
    2F866CEF-37B3-436A-ADB1-1DA4DF9BC68F.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 558D405C-8FE9-4F42-A8F4-EE732C9ADB76.jpeg
    558D405C-8FE9-4F42-A8F4-EE732C9ADB76.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 4A2682A4-D1D1-4ABC-9C7D-CB0B5B323EC1.jpeg
    4A2682A4-D1D1-4ABC-9C7D-CB0B5B323EC1.jpeg
    422.1 KB · Views: 62