What was the biggest dick your wife has had?

I have discovered that the only people who exaggerate numbers more than this community is the bodybuilding community..this one lies about cock size like bodybuilders all lie about being 20lbs heavier than they are lol

My buddy has at least 8 inches, possibly more, and she slid herself down onto that baby in a hot tub many years ago when we still played.

We were in his hot tub. She asked, "Are we going to fuck?" I said, "Well, that's up to you".

She stroked his above average cock (8"?) to hardness and he lifted his hips out of the water. She then straddled his cock, and with just the fingertips of her right hand lined him up at her wet opening. As she lowered herself onto him she moaned a few "Mmmmmm" sounds until he was all the way in.

I asked her, "How does that feel?". She said, "Ooooooo, he's really filling me up".

It seemed only a few moments went by and I could hear him grunting as he pumped his cum deep into her eager pussy. She repeated her "Mmmmmm", and stayed on him 'til he went soft. When we got back to the hotel, I reclaimed her. It was a really hot night, and a really "HOT" tub!

JR