What was the biggest dick your wife has had?

Not mine but wife has told me all about it, her ex was 9" long and 5" girth. Recently got her a nice thick dildo only 7.5" long but 6.5" around. She says it ached but felt so full and good

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
We were at a nude resort a few years ago, in the pool. Started talking with a couple, and he was telling us about what a cum slut his girlfriend was. Had the normal effect on me and him, and you could see our dicks getting hard - except his was a obviously much larger cock. We decided to carry things to their room. All on the same bed, having fun. His cock was longer than my wife's 8" dildo - impressive! I couldn't resist when he was rubbing the head around her pussy, and grabbed his cock, and guided it in her pussy. Now my wife is a tiny Asian woman, and his cock was larger than her dildo. When he went balls deep on the first stroke - I about came when his balls slapped her ass...

J's biggest cock was w Black Lover she was with for about a year......she said it took her 6 months of fucking every time they could get together (it was behind my back originally) for her to take ALL of him inside her. She measured from the top (not underneath from their butt like most guys measure) and he was 11 inches long AND as thick as her wrist!!! By far the biggest she has EVER had and she was PROUD of herself when she finally got ALL of his cock inside of her!!

The first time they were together sexually, she thought she was disappointing him by not being able to get ALL of him inside, so she removed her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) explaining to him she thought it was making it not as enjoyable for him and she REALLY wanted it to be GOOD for him......he was AMAZED that she would risk a pregnancy just to make sex better, and then they both got VERY turned on talking about a possible pregnancy and it became a very important part of their relationship from then on. They eventually decided to STOP any pretense of birth control and try to get her pregnant, which by then was only not getting together when she KNEW she was fertile because she had stopped using her diaphragm with him completely by then, but his wife had caught on to them and set them up to catch him.......

She laid down the law, give up the white girl of give up her and 2 kids. To this day, years later, she still gets sad over not having had a baby with him and would go back in a heartbeat if he was still around and willing.

CW

Reactions: Riversideman
The number of people that say they have a 10-11" cock or have experienced one is actually laughable.
We have probably met with up to 30 bbc over ten yrs, the reality is 80% were 6 to 8 inches, 17% either just larger or girthier but 3 of them definitely hit double figures, it’s not a case of getting a tape measure out 😀it’s the detail like both her hands gripping his cock like a totem pole and even though she is using both there is at least another hand needed to encase the length😀or watching her sucking his balls and his cock was resting from her chin across her face the tip near her opposite ear 👍