What was the very first indicator that your wife, or girlfriend was a slut?

since I accepted that she opens up to others, she has always pushed her experiences and practices further. She was already naughty and uninhibited when I met her, but my consent set her free. She seeks to discover new practices, out of curiosity and so as not to die stupid (that's what she said). She has no apprehension or prejudices, and can test extreme practices. She has already practiced gang bangs, bukkakes, bondage... almost everything that can be seen on video, up to things that cannot be mentioned here. She has fewer limits than me, which means that I prefer sometimes let her do it alone. She has this ability to dissociate sexual practices and her person, as if she had a double personality. She has less self-esteem than me. But it is also her medical culture that wants that. You know this difference in perception of the body, from the medical point of view and from the "sexual" point of view. I don't know, she remains a mystery to me. But I still love her more.
Sounds like she is a very open and complexed woman who know what she wants and get’s it You sound like a very understanding and excepting man ..a lucky man to have such a woman in your life!!

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
I'm working my way through all the stories and want to add mine. We met early on in High School and dated for a bit. We both wanted to date (fuck) other people and broke up at some point but remained friends all through high school (while we dated others) and also continued to fuck every now and then. Sometime's she was cheating on a boyfriend, sometime's I was. Our rule with each other was to not fuck the others friends. Fast forward to a few years out of high school and I'm her booty call. She'd call me after being out on a date (and getting fucked) and ask if she could stop by. I fucking loved it. She would be so wet her panties would be glued to her pussy and she's have dried cum and pussy juice all over her thighs. Pretty sure at that point I knew she was a slut and I mean that in the best possible way. No way would I want to be with a vanilla woman. Somewhere along the way I asked her if she'd share her pussy with my hung room mate and then I got to see what it was like first hand seeing her fuck another cock. We took turn's fucking her whenever she was in the mood. It slowly dawned on me that sooner or later some other guy was going to put a ring on it and I better step up before it was too late. Been having fun together for almost 40 years!
I so love this !! So fucking hot

I would not call my points as indication of a slut but this definitely shows why my wife is sexually active and wants cuckolding now. I have to admit I did not think about this before our "cuckold" confession.

Wife started sex life at 14 and had a regular sex since then (although just 4 guys for 5.5 years before me but long relationship with 2).

She had a few times an overlapping sex with 2 guys without them knowing.

We had sex on the first date, it was unplanned to me :), she initiated this and all started with her giving me pussy to lick. This was a week after she broke up.

She always wore tiny strings and thongs in front of her parents, me when we just started to date or on the beach. She had lots of them before me.

She was very easy to be fully naked when we accidentally found a nude beach for the first time. I was really surprised as I had some hesitation despite there were not many people. Later she said that visited a few small nude beaches before with her ex boyfriend and alone.

She was very easy to discuss her ex sex life, especially when being with experienced guy.

She could easily go without panties under dress.

I had 2 major clues.
1. Small town rumors were that she was a bbc town slut and her older married sister had a boyfriend who was a black pimp. That is supposed to be the one who broke her in.
2. When we first started dating, she met me at her door with a beer for me and obviously not her first margarita. Wearing just her short robe , and the look of a woman who was more than tipsy and ready. She told me that I could do anything to her I wanted. And if I thought I could make her do something she’d never done before, I was going to need a couple of guys with me. Because she had done everything she could do with 2 men.

I had 2 major clues.
1. Small town rumors were that she was a bbc town slut and her older married sister had a boyfriend who was a black pimp. That is supposed to be the one who broke her in.
2. When we first started dating, she met me at her door with a beer for me and obviously not her first margarita. Wearing just her short robe , and the look of a woman who was more than tipsy and ready. She told me that I could do anything to her I wanted. And if I thought I could make her do something she’d never done before, I was going to need a couple of guys with me. Because she had done everything she could do with 2 men.
Thats a slut to keep and marry. I like it !!

1. She fucked with her ex’es multiple times per day without protection, while with me only sometimes and have to use condom
2. She got groped by her colleagues during the company party event and she objected only after quite some time

My first indication that KK might have slut tendencies happened when we were dating, near the transition from casual to steady relationship. We'd been planning a beach weekend, at the last minute I had to work, leaving KK and the group of friends on the outing, me stuck at work. In the days following that beach trip, things were strange on several fronts; KK was kind of stand-offish, and there were lots of rumor, innuendo, and such about KK's adventures that day on the beach...

I chose to deny it all. The story I was able to knit together was that KK had shared a ride with one of her girlfriends, her boyfriend, and two other guys, acquaintances. On the drive to the beach, KK apparently got finger-banged by both guys in the back seat. That wasn't the worst of it - I heard from two reliable sources that KK spent most of the day inside a tent the group had pitched on the beach, providing handjobs, blowjobs, and in at least two cases, full-on fucking (there were independent witnesses to both fuck sessions...)

I put it on myself at first, should'a been there, all that... then I blew it off, circling around it didn't really happen, just jealous gossip... that said, it never faded away, my thoughts about what a slut she could be, based on my own experience, and the rumors. It took much longer for me to come to grips with reality.
Mmm, I can't imagine anything wrong with kks behavior at all! Sounds like fun and a good time..I've done similar..many times..and I'm not a slut:) crissynh50pt

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Had an old girlfriend that had invited me over, when I got there I didn't see her but heard sounds cuming from her upstairs bedroom, as I walked into her bedroom there was a " take a number " dispenser standing by her bed with several guys in line waiting their turn! Yes I took a number.

Just my attempt at some humor! Hope it brought you a smile!

Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I couldn't believe it when I found these photos of my 19 year gf in the messages to her spinning class trainer. I wonder what else they did in the class by now...

Attachments

• IMG_9048.jpeg
    IMG_9048.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_9047.jpeg
    IMG_9047.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 57
when we were engaged, during one of our first seaside holidays, we found ourselves in a campsite where the changing rooms with showers were mixed, the cabins for washing had no doors because obviously being mixed the idea had to be to wash with your swimsuit on... .. at that point while we were taking a bath together, in another shower with a stranger, Sarah without telling me anything took off her bra in front of him feigning indifference and after a few moments she knelt down to give me a blowjob in front of him, I I couldn't stop her because it amused me a lot...from there I understood that my girlfriend was an exhibitionist slut.