What's happening with all these hot young milfs who fuck around with teenagers? A big social problem.

Tiger85

Male
Nov 7, 2019
I think it's a big social problem. So many beautiful, young women who can fuck anyone they go with teenagers just to satisfy the feeling of doing smth which is forbidden.

Reactions: Truth-comes
You are reacting purely through your subjective, male perspective. And while it's valid and accurate for you, you really don't know what any particular women feels and wants and gets off on. Only what you are told. You are projecting. I know what I like. And you are not privy to all of my behaviors and activities. So while I appreciate that you are sharing your history and experience in order to "help" me, I assure you that I know what I like, and what I like satisfies me very much. Not all women need their vaginas pounded by a new, young cock to feel totally satisfied. Satisfaction is very subjective and capricious.
You keep doing what excites you Darling!!! Any young studs would love the chance to have your mouth draining their cock!!! And a chance for that ass would have them hard again in an instant!!!!

I'm already addicted. Just not in my pussy. That's for an experienced man who knows how to use it. They don't. I'm quite satisfied having them pump my mouth and ass.
You just proved my point darling! >>I'm already addicted. Just not in my pussy.<< I can imagine how addicted you will become once you give up that sweet coochie of yours!

Last edited:
You are reacting purely through your subjective, male perspective. And while it's valid and accurate for you, you really don't know what any particular women feels and wants and gets off on. Only what you are told. You are projecting. I know what I like. And you are not privy to all of my behaviors and activities. So while I appreciate that you are sharing your history and experience in order to "help" me, I assure you that I know what I like, and what I like satisfies me very much. Not all women need their vaginas pounded by a new, young cock to feel totally satisfied. Satisfaction is very subjective and capricious.
Dear Wanda, I am reacting through my personal experience. I understand we are all different and we like different things. Thats a human nature. You are right I dont know what any woman feels and wants.... but i know what woman's that i have been with want and how they feel about different things. I dont know if i was as you say trying "help" you... I think i was just having a conversation with you where we both express our self's and we might agree or disagree on some of the topics... and if we dont agree, that is ok to. I respect you and enjoy the conversation with you on this topics regardless if we agree or disagree on the subject.