Cucknoob

Apr 21, 2021
Hi
This seems like the right forum to ask my question...
Im a married man, with a wife who's also my dominatrix. We've been playing with cuckold fantasy-play in the bedroom for quite some time, but with a twist. My wife is bi-sexual, and she (and I of cause) really likes the idea of her being with another woman. The rest of our fantasies follows more conventional cuckolding (sph, humiliation etc), but my wife is very clear that it HAS to be a female bull.
My question goes: is it still considered cuckolding? And how come we can find almost no info about our particular dynamics? Is there anyone with experience in this area? Is there even a name for it?
Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

I don't know what the kink community would call it but I would call it fantastic. I guess it would depend on the other female and her interactions with your wife and you. Will she be participating in the domination of you or will she be a sub to your wife? Will you be allowed to participate or will they go off somewhere without you? I find the idea of my wife and another dominant woman humiliating me and putting me through my paces exhilarating, to say the least. Perhaps she has some devious ideas that your wife has never thought of to bring you down a peg?
Sorry but the only advice I can offer to find out more info on this is to shift your search terms around, use different search terms and use different search engines.
And yes, I would consider it cuckolding.

Reactions: slutplay
Well My wife wants the bull to be a sub, so that my wife is in control of two subs, can have sex and play with the both of us, but we are completely in her domain and under no circumstances can the bull be with me. I should be in the Room, in chastity while they play though....
Too bad it's not the norm, we Are really drawing a blank on what terms to use in our search in the local kink community...

Would the girl your looking for just be called a unicorn? The power dynamic doesn't really affect the nomenclature in this case, from what I can tell anyway
You just need to find a female sub that will play with a couple and then once you get to chatting just explain who will be calling the shots.

Well My wife wants the bull to be a sub, so that my wife is in control of two subs, can have sex and play with the both of us, but we are completely in her domain and under no circumstances can the bull be with me. I should be in the Room, in chastity while they play though....
Too bad it's not the norm, we Are really drawing a blank on what terms to use in our search in the local kink community...
If you're looking in the kink community, I would guess that you are looking for a "switch". Someone comfortable with changing power dynamics and willing to sub to a woman. Frankly it shouldn't be all that hard to find someone willing to play along if the two of you are involved with the community. If you're not involved, get out there and share with some locals. I don't know how much the covid thing has affected things, but most kink communities hold meet and greets or "munches" that are designed to be just that, non sexual gatherings for people to connect. Good Luck to you and you Dominatrix.

It fucking happened! Last week, we finally took action and went to a swingers club near us...
My wife and I talked really well with this other couple, and they invited us to a couples only room. We had explained our dynamics, and one thing let to another, and before I know it, the guy was doing my wife with me licking her, and my wife licking the other woman ... I was the only one not getting any sexual attention ( my cock was caged the entire evening), but I loved every second of it! Only when we got home, I practically teared my wife's clothing of, and the quickest quickie ever happened in our kitchen!
I'm still high from the experience! My wife had sex with not only another woman, but another man in the same night. Only thing I regret is that it was in a swinger club so we couldn't get any pictures. But this is only the beginning :)
Things DIDN'T Go as we had planned at all, no submissive woman for my wife, but only a hot couple to have sex with :)

Congrats. As a Dom and a Bull I would say you are looking for a submissive unicorn. The good news is they are out there. Usually I see them in personals under the w4mw or equivalent

Congrats. As a Dom and a Bull I would say you are looking for a submissive unicorn. The good news is they are out there. Usually I see them in personals under the w4mw or equivalent
That sounds correct. As we went into the room, the deal was, that the girls were to have sex, and the other couple have sex, but my wife only with the other girl. However, when the other couple started having sex, my wife wanted in, and I was all for it, sooooo :)

Everything just happened so fast... From the moment we went into the room until we left the club, I think only 1 hour went by, but that 1 hour gave me so much, it feels like forever went by in that room!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy