Whats Wrong With Labels ???

I keep seeing people posting that are new to "the lifestyle" and are not sure where they fit in. Cuckold, Stag & Vixen, Hot-Wife, ect....ect.
Inevitably someone will write in and tell them, "Sexuality doesn’t matter....We’re all the same....You really don't need to label yourself....Not attached to labels....", you get the drift.

What I don't get is, What's wrong with labels ??? Labels can be useful and empowering. Labels give people a sense of order, and a way of distinguishing things. Without “labels ” we don’t have the vocabulary to discuss anything. Requesting that people don’t use labels to describe their sexuality may come from a good place, but ultimately it silences people and makes it difficult for them to discuss their own sexuality. When others suggest that we don’t label ourselves, you’re implying that our sexual preference is a problem. Labels help us feel safe and make sense of our world. Labels are not negative, they can reflect positive characteristics, describe each other, and help find like minded people that make us comfortable.

People who like labels are like smokers. They really don't give a shit if you have a label or not. People against labels, try to come up with every excuse as to why labels are bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncledude55
I personally like labels! But then I also enjoy watching being used like a piece of meat or cumrag.

Attachments

• neighberhood watch.JPG
    neighberhood watch.JPG
    607.3 KB · Views: 28
People who wish to use labels, feel free to do so. My point is that you don't need them to be in an alternative lifestyle like this. Most people who enjoy these lifestyles, take pieces from what the various "labels" that are out there. Most people, I'd say 80 to 85 percent who are involved in an alternative lifestyle, don't tell anyone anyway. How many of you tell your family what you do? Your friends even? So what is the point of the label?

You certainly can label yourself all you want. I don't really fel the need for a label as I don't fall under anyone of the labels being thrown around here. But more power to you if you do feel that "need"...

Simple, understandable logic...

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
Jesus, a persistent son of a bitch, aren't you?
This label thing you're so hung up on indeed belongs on some other site?
Can you not comprehend that, my narrow minded friend?
THIS SITE IS FOR "WIFE WANTS TO PLAY"

Do you sincerely think anyone wants to hear this psychology crap on here. Try fuckin facebook or better Twitter. All sorts of humps there will debate this useless drivel ad nauseam.

Mr. Ray....Again, you don't get to define what can and what can not be discussed on this web site, there are rules for that. If you don't like the thread you don't have to participate in it.

And neither do you, hump.

That's where you would be wrong, Mr. Ray. I'm staff, and as long as a conversation is within web site rules it stays. Calling people names on the other hand is NOT within web sight rules, and quite fankly I'm getting bored with you calling me names.

OK. IMO, most who visit this unique site are not much interested in grammar.
In that you are a staff member, I respect that and your efforts and thank you for them.
Accept my apology.