What's Your Fetish...?

Mechanophilia (or mechaphilia) is a paraphilia involving a sexual attraction to machines such as bicycles, motor vehicles, helicopters, ships, and aeroplanes. Mechanophilia is treated as a crime in some nations with perpetrators being placed on a sex-offenders' register after prosecution.

What fetish Am I describing.
Not a regular MFM- but a MFM sensual cuckold threesome.
Basically sexy wife will get a sensual massage then 1on1 with New guy (15 mins) then I come in making it a Threesome after awhile new guy steps back giving my twosome for my baby (15 min's) then Threesome action again. After that I step back and give the new guy second time around last one on one with sexy wife but this time anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes depending how it goes. Then after that we thank him he goes his way and my wife & I be finish the what me her started. .

However this is how I want it to go I know he gets 15 minutes at the beginning but what I was going to do was give him more time so for every 5 minutes he gets 2½ extra so technically 15 minutes is 22½ but before it's up he first played with her pussy slowly fucks her doggy style then slowly just begins to Spoon her time running out he whispers to her asking for 10 -12 more she grants him 10 so as I watched him slowly grind her with his 7½" cock but the most she ever had in her was almost 6 inches, after 7 minutes passed his cock was starting to get his whole cock insid her first time I was so hard
My sexy wife was filled with is 7 1/2 cock all inside as time was coming for me to join she was so Hot and I knew she was about to orgasm I told him after spooning when you get the chance be smooth and quick to land between her legs he did that bye kissing and then grabbed her started kissing your heavy passionate deep and she just let him he was already on top of her in missionary and 7½" kept going all the way in and all the way out it was a perfect fit yes his dick filled her and she loved it I could see it at this time I knew my SexyWife for got I was there it seeme I was actually enjoying this I wanted him to satisfy her so good I found myself cheering him on and felt I shouldn't interrupt them he was now going harder and harder I sense he was about to cum hard but I saw that he must of pulled his condom off earlier but my baby wrapped her legs around him she knew he was bout to and to her surprise he started cumming hard and made her wet as fuck and she orgasm again unbelievable they we're cumming together wow and fucking Awesome. He was still cumming and my SexyWife was holding him legs wrapped around making sure his last drop of cum was to be inside her. They were exhausted she just held him making him feel good and then they kissed passionately as his 7½" became soft even soft his cock stayed inside her then after 5 min's he got up and she ask how long and Honey why you didn't come in? I told her after the 25-minute mark because you gave him 10 extra minutes and she said yeah I know well I was about to but I noticed that you were about to have your big orgasm and I know we talked about if you're about to have an orgasm, whether it's him or me in a Twosome we allow you to finish your orgasm Never interrupt bad idea then you had an orgasm like three in a row and he was having one so I didn't want to interrupt. New guy said thank you and he said no problem she looked at him and also thanked him. She looked at me and said baby can we do a threesome with him every other month and look at me and said to me in the month that we down to the threesome with him can we do the same thing we did today?? I said what you mean Baby? Well you know wanna make our time with me and him and you can watch over us I want him to have me without you I mean not in that way. You know I love you

Reactions: desimilf80
My fetish is having sex with my wife after she gets back from her dates and before she takes a bath...,what really turns me on in when my wife come back she tells me all about the sex and after that we have sex, kissing her where she has been kissed and fucking her when her pussy or tummy is cakes over with cum.
my wife's fetish is male nipples, she likes to suck and bite them, the other thing that she like to do is try and push her tongue in the little slit at the top of the cock head...