What's Your Fetish...?

Well here it goes! My biggest fetish is French manicured fingernails on a woman. Love the site of them wrapped around a cock and just the overall look of a well dressed woman with her fingernails done up. But a close second is to see a beautiful woman in SEXY underwear - thongs, high hip bikini and even SEXY boy shorts. Love it when they give you a peek of them, either bending over or spreading their legs to let you get a peak. I even once had a woman walk by me (who I was eyeballing all night and she knew it!) and told me to stand up, so I did and she shoved her thongs down my pants! Boy did my buddies have a good chuckle. View attachment 27714
001.JPG Just a pic of my wife's nails for you.

2. I love hearing stories about my wifes past sexual activity before we met. You wouldn't believe how many stories she has told me about her high school days and all the guys that fucked her way back then. The best part is, she goes into great detail.

I enjoy that as well! My wife was super shy when I met her in college, and for the longest time I thought I was the first to go past kissing with her. She admitted years later some of her high school antics, and it was SOOO sexy to hear.

I hear ya. The first time my wife ever got fucked, was on the first date she ever went on, with the first guy that ever asked her out. It was her freshman year in high school, and by the end of that year, she was pretty much the school slut. You know the one I mean. Just ask her out and you were gonna get to fuck her.

My wife's first date between Freshman year and Sophomore year ended up with them in her parent's basement making out. He slipped his hand down her pants and up her shirt and managed to get her topless. They met the next weekend and the same thing happened, with her also being willing to take her pants off (just not her panties), and some pictures were taken. She never saw him again after that. She says that was the start of her interest in sexy picture taking. ;-)

So your wife was getting felt up for a period of time before she took the leap and had full sex. That's the way it was when I was in school, about a thousand years ago. You took a girl out (back then we actually dated) and on each date, she let you go a little bit further. My wife is 7 years younger than me, so maybe things changed a little in those 7 years. My wife had only kissed a boy a couple of times with no tongue action. More like a brotherly kiss hello or good bye. Her tits had never even been touched by a boy. Not even outside her shirt. Her claim is that she knew she would eventually give in on a future date with either him or another guy, so she just decided to get it over with. So on that first date she:

1. Got kissed with tongue for the first time.
2. Got her tits felt for the first time.
3. Got her tits sucked for the first time.
4. Got finger fucked for the first time...........And
5. Got fucked for the first time.......Twice....... (She liked It....a lot)

Right...that's how I assumed it was done: slow and steady! After knowing her for so many years, it was shocking to hear that she went from nothing to as far as she did with a complete stranger (it had been a blind date set up by a mutual friend). I was her first with sex, but not with many other things.

Reactions: big daddy