What's Your Fetish...?

I enjoy that as well! My wife was super shy when I met her in college, and for the longest time I thought I was the first to go past kissing with her. She admitted years later some of her high school antics, and it was SOOO sexy to hear.
same hear! love hearing about her escapades before we met!!!!!

I've spent years trying to figure out why hearing about the things my wife did before we met, and the things she let guys do to her is such a turn on for me. I have come to the conclusion that there is no one answer. Knowing she was the school slut and that every guy that asked her out, fucked her, is one of my biggest turn-on's. They didn't even have to ask her out. Some of them would just show up at her house and ask her if she wanted to go for a ride, and she knew that meant "lets go fuck". But she always went and let them fuck her.
Top man......Top girl...

Reactions: seemein
Well here it goes! My biggest fetish is French manicured fingernails on a woman. Love the site of them wrapped around a cock and just the overall look of a well dressed woman with her fingernails done up. But a close second is to see a beautiful woman in SEXY underwear - thongs, high hip bikini and even SEXY boy shorts. Love it when they give you a peek of them, either bending over or spreading their legs to let you get a peak. I even once had a woman walk by me (who I was eyeballing all night and she knew it!) and told me to stand up, so I did and she shoved her thongs down my pants! Boy did my buddies have a good chuckle. View attachment 27714
Mmmm yes hot nails around my cock F018CDC1-37EE-47F4-8934-B0EF1E2C0958.jpeg

I've spent years trying to figure out why hearing about the things my wife did before we met, and the things she let guys do to her is such a turn on for me. I have come to the conclusion that there is no one answer. Knowing she was the school slut and that every guy that asked her out, fucked her, is one of my biggest turn-on's. They didn't even have to ask her out. Some of them would just show up at her house and ask her if she wanted to go for a ride, and she knew that meant "lets go fuck". But she always went and let them fuck her.

There is nothing sexier than a girl who is easy to get to fuck, especially a wife. I have always encouraged my wife to be an 'easy piece of ass' for other men...a role she enjoys.

That is a great story.! Very hot! I love that she let the motel owner fuck her to take care of the bill. My wife has sex with the guy who works on her car and he never charges her. Kate drives an old Jaguar convertible. She found a local mechanic who has the required skills to maintain it. He picks up the car and drops it off after repairs.

He is a married guy but he always flirted with Kate. After he had been taking care of her car for about a year she finally had sex with him. As he was dressing to leave our house, he told Kate to forget about his invoice. Now when he does any significant work on Kate's car he gets to spend a couple of hours in our bed with her. Her car runs great, by the way, lol.

I have never met the guy. One night when I got home from work there was a strange car in our driveway. I just assumed Kate had a boyfriend over so I went on. Kate called me shortly after, apologizing. She said that she just lost track of the time. She told me she had been busy paying her mechanic lol. I thought it was hot that my wife was enjoying being fucked by her mechanic so much that she lost track of the time.

Your wife is my kind of woman. On my wifes trip back from Arizona, her water pump went and she got a backyard mechanic to fix it for free. Well not really free..... he fucked her both before and after the repairs. He was much older than her, over weight, and very unattractive, but she still had about 400 miles more to go to get home, and a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. She says she was surprised to discover he was one of the best fucks she ever had. Ya just can't always go by looks.

Very hot! I like for my wife to have sex with men she finds really attractive, but there is something hot about her being with guys who have probably never been with a woman as good looking as her. My wife is not particularly attracted to her mechanic. That's why it took a year before she had sex with him. He flirted with her every time he picked up or dropped off the car. She finally felt sorry for him and let him fuck her. I think it's hot that my wife now feels that it is 'part of the deal that when he works on her car he gets to fuck her, even though she does enjoy his cock.