What's Your Fetish...?

I am not sure if you can call this a fetish or not but I got into walking naked outdoors with my exwife, not public places with lots of people around (although my gf did some photo shoots in our town centre one Saturday with a friends son and a few Highway bridgess). Mainly semi public areas such as parks, woodlands, local beauty spots etc.
It all started on our first holiday together just a couple of days in. We were on the island of Majorca, riding around on a scooter when we came across a nudist beach. We spent most of the holiday naked on the beach, with the odd distraction involving a group of young guys and a couple we met on the plane.
After we got home, the urge to be naked was immediate. We walked around the ground floor apartment naked and when we were seen through the un-curtained windows we would hide in a fit of giggles then fuck each others brains out like it was our first time together.
We pretty soon started venturing outside firstly to the private road running along the back of the apartment as dares and forfeits. We got caught a few times by just a couple of neighbours, but this just heightened the thrill. After getting caught a few times we decided to play away from home and started going to other nearby towns and finding beauty spots to get naked. Mostly we stayed to woodlands and parks, but occasionally at the side roads where it was less public.
Gradually we went walking naked and left our clothes in a safe spot and walked away from them. We got more and more daring taking photos of us both posing on building sites on working machinery then going back to leave the photos. We would watch from afar as the workmen got excited about the act Jen had performed with their controls (some of the levers had large round knobs on so use your imagination). All this just made her want to do it more.
The amount of fetishism that all this type of exhibitionism comes under I could not label, but it sure as hell was fun
Here's a few of the photos

Attachments

• File 00687 (1).jpg
    File 00687 (1).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Picture 058 (1).jpg
    Picture 058 (1).jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 051 (1).jpg
    Picture 051 (1).jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Remini20211022230016751.jpg
    Remini20211022230016751.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I love small penis humiliation, especially when it’s one of my wife’s friends who brings it up. I’ve been called shrimp dick, baby dick and a few others by her friends and they don’t know that I love it. I also love women’s feet I have been drunk and told some of my wives friends that I’d love to suck on their toes. They all laugh and seem to like the idea.

Reactions: Johnfun
I love small penis humiliation, especially when it’s one of my wife’s friends who brings it up. I’ve been called shrimp dick, baby dick and a few others by her friends and they don’t know that I love it. I also love women’s feet I have been drunk and told some of my wives friends that I’d love to suck on their toes. They all laugh and seem to like the idea.
Keep working at it and maybe you'll gt a chance. I have a tiny dicklet too. My wife wont let me in her bed she says I'm useless as a man but she lets me lick and kiss her feet. She says its all Im good for. I also love to paint her toenails when she is going out on a date.

I am not sure if you can call this a fetish or not but I got into walking naked outdoors with my exwife, not public places with lots of people around (qlthough me an my gf did some photo shoots in our town centre one Sunday and a few Highway bridgess). Mainly semi public areas such as parks, woodlands, local beauty spots etc.
It all started on our first holiday together just a couple of days in. We were on the island of Majorca, riding around on a scooter when we came across a nudist beach. We spent most of the holiday naked on the beach, with the odd distraction involving a group of young lads and a couple we mer on the plane.
After we got home, the urge to be naked was immediate. We walked around the ground floor apartment naked and when we were seen we would hide in a fit of giggles then fuck each others brains out like it was our first time together.
We pretty soon started venturing outside firstly to the private road running along the back of the apartment as dares and forfeits. We got caught a few times by just a couple of neighbours, but this just heightened the thrill. After getting caught a few times we decided to play away from home and started going to other nearby towns and finding beauty spots to get naked. Mostly we stayed to woodlands and parks, but occasionally at the side of a road where it was unseen.
Gradually we went walking naked and left our clothes in a safe spot and walked away from them. We got more and more daring taking photos of us both posing on building sites on working machinery then going back to leave the photos. We would watch from afar as the workmen got excited about the act Jen had performed with their controls (some of the levers had large round knows on so use your imagination). All this just made her want to do it more.
The amount of fetishism that all this type of exhibitionism comes under I could not label, but it sure as hell was fun
Here's a few of the photos
these look vintage, when taken?

Reactions: jusme
Oh yeah, warm/HOT soapy enemas using
Big enema bag or feminine douche syringe
as she strokes my cock..
VERY DIFFICULT to find ladies to give me hot sexy enemas & make me hold them.
I continue looking, but fear its a lost art
Even offering to donate for them.
I guess you got to be in the hospital. Thats the last time I got one but it wasn't fun. I had 3 regular nurses,all really hot and was told by one of them that I was scheduled for an enema. I really looked forward to it and hoped my erection which I knew I'd get wouldn't give me away. I planned to jerk off after they left. when the time came for all the fun in walks a male nurse with the equipment. BY By erection. :(:cry:

Mechanophilia is a paraphilia involving a sexual attraction to machines such as bicycles,motor vehicles, helicopters, ships, and aeroplanes.
Mechanophilia is treated as a crime in some nations with perpetrators being placed on a sex-offenders' register after prosecution. Motorcycles are often portrayed as sexualized fetish objects to those who desire them.

View attachment 360077View attachment 360078View attachment 360079
I once saw a documentary where this woman was in love with a bridge. Every day she would visit it and hug,kiss and get quite amourous with diferent portions of it.She actually got some wierd church or cult to have a wedding ceremony and she married the bridge. I think the show was called "My Strange Addiction"