What's Your Fetish...?

Uwielbiam wkładać fiuta w moją żonę po tym, jak inny facet wypełnia ją swoim spermą... Jak dla mnie takie niechlujne sekundy:)

I love to put my cock into my wife after another guy has filled her with his come... So sloppy seconds for me :)
Fucking a wife who has just been fucked and another guy has just cum inside her cunt is the most amazing thing in the world.

Very sexy
My wife did something like thatvshe came to.mu jobsite at the end of the day..She was dreesed up pretty extreme next thinh inknow she get uo on the desk and starts giving me a blow job then tells me to fuck.her What a waybtimend a hard days work..She said next time she wants to do.it up on a piece of .construction equipment tgatvwiukd lift us up in the air ..I hope itwill.happen

Sexy, very hot enemas...another sort of
water sport.

Oh yeah, warm/HOT soapy enemas using
Big enema bag or feminine douche syringe
as she strokes my cock..
VERY DIFFICULT to find ladies to give me hot sexy enemas & make me hold them.
I continue looking, but fear its a lost art
Even offering to donate for them...

I love to have pregnancy risk sex. It gets me rock hard if i know i could really knock someone elses wife up. And then fuck them through the pregnancy then dip.
That’s mine too bud! Just full on breeding all day long! In between taking a lunch break, more breeding than dinner time making sure I load up on a good steak, potato and veggies. Then right back into it, more fucking that fertile wife pussy with more man seed! I also like to force the wife to grab my hips when I’m cumming, holding me in her fertile pussy taking every drop! Hmm gets me hard talking about it! Lol.

Reactions: DesiTexas