What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?

Thank you for your reply. How did it work out for you three? Did your husband feel that having your lover's baby was the right thing to do?
Moved out of state to be with lover and our child lasted about 2 years between lovers unfaithfulness and his mother's dislike for me went back to husband .

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Back in 2000 my wife and I did some mfm with a younger friend of mine. I was 40, she was 34, and he was 26. The first night, she told him he had to wear a condom. In the middle of him fucking her, she said he whispered to her he wanted to take it off. I was out of the room making a drink. When I came back she told me he wants to take the condom off. I said what do you want to do? Without saying anything she pulled his big dick (9+ inches, he was 6'4", she was 5'2") out of her and yanked off the condom. he plunged it back in, and within seconds i had never seen her cum that hard. he would come over several times after that and fuck her bareback. we knew were playing with fire. he would even come over and fuck her when i was at work, thinking I didn't know. She never did get pregnant by him, but she did take dozens of his loads of sperm bareback.
My memory is fading as I age, so I need to amend this. I was talking to my wife last night about when she was sleeping with Tim, with me saying it was lucky that she didn't get pregnant by him. She quickly reminded me that she did get pregnant, and she had an abortion because she felt almost certain it was his. I had totally forgotten about that, even though I had driver her to the clinic.

W
With my wife, and her pregnancy risk desires, this came up the VERY FIRST time she had an affair. She actually brought it up while she was admitting to me that she had been "messing around: with a guy from work and the REAL reason she was "working late Friday" was because they were going to dinner and then to a motel together!! SHe was jerking me off and sucking me, while making her admission, and she squeezed my cock really hard and bit the head and whispered "what would you think about me NOT using my diaphragm with him?" That was all I could take, and I EXPLODED in a HUGE orgasm with cum flying everywhere as she tried to ctch some of it in ehr mouth, LOLLOL.
Her diaphragm is all the birth control she uses and she was religious about using it with me. So asking if she could NOT use it with a Lover was a REAL statement on her part. We had a LONG sexy fun hot discussion about this, and decided that she would jsut play it by ear and see how ti went. She would talk to him aobut the risk and see how he felt about it. and I even managed to cum a second time!!

They had a fun hot sexy talk about this during dinner, and at the motel after, and after assuring him that she would expect nothing from him IF she got pregnant, and that she would prefer not to use her diaphragm and DEFINITELY no condoms, he simply couldn't resist!! They spent the evening lustfully begging him to knock her up and him assuting her he was DEFINITELY doing so, several times!! He ended up 2 hours late getting home, LOL!!

This became a regular part of her affairs from then on and mostly the only real "birth control" she used was to refrain from being with Lovers when she knew she was fertile. We discussed this, and decided that if she got pregnant we would have the child and raise it like we did our son. There was never any question about an abortion, we both knew that was out. She has not become pregnant, mostly because she has a tipped uterus that makes it difficult for her to get pregnant (and lends to her pregnancy risk desires too). But if/when it happens, we are both excited for this and more than willing and capable of raising another child.

CW
We also have the same pre arrangement about her getting pregnant by accident, I’ll look after that kid born out of my wife the same as our other kids . Theres no difference between them as far as I’m concerned. Could have been me fathered the child , so what is bugging you guys?

W

We also have the same pre arrangement about her getting pregnant by accident, I’ll look after that kid born out of my wife the same as our other kids . Theres no difference between them as far as I’m concerned. Could have been me fathered the child , so what is bugging you guys?
Exactly. As long as your name is on the birth certificate and you have a verbal agreement with your wife and the bull, there is no problem. Congrats, you have a beautiful b-aby with stronger genes than you who you can raise into a strong man or woman.

I have done this twice with no issues. The bull is only still involved in the sense that he’s fucking my wife silly and pumping her full of more seed. He nods approvingly at our c-hildren but plays no role as a father.

What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?

We discussed it in much detail when we first entered the lifestyle and began to play with other men exclusively. My wife has always had an allergy to condoms, and she hates them so she is always prone to playing bareback. We could obviously take precautions to guard ourselves from STDs with some degree of certainty but the risk of pregnancy was always an uncontrollable risk when playing bare.

When going to a club or hotel party where random hookup encounters were likely, my wife would use a diaphragm, with contraceptive jelly but it is not 100% and it could become dislodged or things happen when unexpected, and it was not used. When we met with regular guys who were regular partners we talked to them about the risks and ensured they were on the same page as us.

If my wife had become pregnant during an encounter, we would have raised the child as our own and the father would have had as much or as little access to their child as they chose to have.

Well it takes a man's money to be a father is what you're really saying and the women know this , she suckered you into child support for her kids and the other guy was happy he didn't have to Pay any money for that kid .
I didn't know I wasn't the biological father until after she left. So not so much the man's money because she never got anything from me, but I raised them as my own. Each time I looked at them I could imagine she had been been fucking with another man or men.
Besides who's the winner? Her, because she got no money from me or me because I ended up with all the kids, a good job paying great money

The original definition of "cuckold" is a man who unknowingly raises a child as his own. Furthermore, to add to the humiliation of the man, everyone else in the "villiage" is aware that the child is not his. That is how Chaucer and Shakespeare used the term back in the the 1300's and 1500's respectively.

Ultimately, sex is about the propagation of genes. Women want the best genes possible for their offspring, yet also understand that having a man that will care and provide for the offspring is also desirable. A "diversification" of genes is also probably optimal (for both the male and female).

The cuckold fetish ultimately revolves around pregnancy. It is no surprise that this is such a "hot button" topic.

The original definition of "cuckold" is a man who unknowingly raises a child as his own. Furthermore, to add to the humiliation of the man, everyone else in the "villiage" is aware that the child is not his. That is how Chaucer and Shakespeare used the term back in the the 1300's and 1500's respectively.

Ultimately, sex is about the propagation of genes. Women want the best genes possible for their offspring, yet also understand that having a man that will care and provide for the offspring is also desirable. A "diversification" of genes is also probably optimal (for both the male and female).

The cuckold fetish ultimately revolves around pregnancy. It is no surprise that this is such a "hot button" topic.

Nailed it.

You’re not a true cuck if you’re not raising your Bull’s babies. I truly believe that.

Either you’re all in, or your not in at all.

Nailed it.

You’re not a true cuck if you’re not raising your Bull’s babies. I truly believe that.

Either you’re all in, or your not in at all.
Offer your wifes babymaking equipment to another cock for insemination is already a cuckold. Success there of is not the bottom line. Lying the egg in the nest is cucolding not the breeding out of it. Or am I wrong?