Having a good looking doctor is one thing, and knowing he likes me a lot is always nice to know.
But everything changes when he got divorced, and was single for 6 months.
When he then all of a sudden, out of the blue invited me as his last patient, with secretary already gone home, I had a sneaky suspicion that he was going to make a move on me.
But I didn't make it easy for him, as I brought my husband with me, who acted as if he was doing his e-mails. But in reality, he was making pics and was filming us.
Doc was a bit uncomfortable, and started doing his standard routine...but little by little, he seemed to forget hubby was there, and he was completely lost when he saw what I was wearing under my dress...nothing at all.

This story has countless pictures, and if someone likes this, just ask to see what followed, and I will post them ;-)

View attachment 1920177
🥵🥵🥵

His deep tissue massage/exam will reveal a lot about you. He is concerned with your well being.
if only you knew what he all checked. He has spread my pussy wide open to see if it still gets wet properly.

But given the extreme poor response upon my posts with not even 10 likes on most pictures, I don't feel like showing my most intimate erotic pics to such ungrateful audience

Please don't stop now!!!! I love the pics and want to see what happens.

You have me so hard Fran!!!
only bcse of the few like you seem to appreciate what I show, but I will skip the very erotic intimate pics from now on.

Just not enough people like what I show here

So here he had turned me to have access to all my goodies, and where he also spread open wide my pussy, to see deep inside all my wetness

Last edited:
How erect was he? Was he hung? I don't think I would be that patient with you Fran. I would have hopped up on the table naked and fucked your brains out!

Keep going! We want to know what happens next!!
I decided not to show any explicit pics anymore...I know, 75% of all my pics won't be shown this way, but just not enough response here from this LAZY audience, who can't even push on their mouse when they like something

After previous pics, he opened up my pussy, to see all details deep inside me, and how very wet I was, but I skipped all these here.
You can see how he was quite aroused, and grabbed my boobs again just after he saw my wet pussy

Last edited:
we both were lucky with this happening at this exact moment in time, but as you can see, only 4 people seem to like these latest pics, and nobody bothers to see what follows.
Maybe I should best close this account. People are just sooo lazy here. Too much effort to click on a mouse if they like what they see
I have stated repeatedly that I love your posts. If me, and the other few folks aren't worth your time, then go ahead and close it.

I get the sense that you are looking for an audience (nothing wrong with that). But I don't think it's realistic to assume the audience here will be similar or more than Fetlife. Fetlife is so much bigger in the number of people subscribed. That is probably better for you Fran. But I think you may have overestimated the WWTP audience. We are a simple group of (mostly) horny men!!! :)

I have stated repeatedly that I love your posts. If me, and the other few folks aren't worth your time, then go ahead and close it.

I get the sense that you are looking for an audience (nothing wrong with that). But I don't think it's realistic to assume the audience here will be similar or more than Fetlife. Fetlife is so much bigger in the number of people subscribed. That is probably better for you Fran. But I think you may have overestimated the WWTP audience. We are a simple group of (mostly) horny men!!! :)
so it seems, and nothing wrong with that, but how can u explain then the many thousands of views, if there are only a handful of members?

Reactions: toolman2c
I decided not to show any explicit pics anymore...I know, 75% of all my pics won't be shown this way, but just not enough response here from this LAZY audience, who can't even push on their mouse when they like something

After previous pics, he opened up my pussy, to see all details deep inside me, and how very wet I was, but I skipped all these here.
You can see how he was quite aroused, and grabbed my boobs again just after he saw my wet pussy

View attachment 1931097
what a super sexy naked bottom side you have, I love ur butt n thighs and the way they make a perfect picture frame for your pretty yearning pussy, at this point if I was your doc I'd have my extremely hard bare cock out and nudging at your entrance as it flares around my cock head.

• Haha
Reactions: zxcv69 and Fran-2
I'm only half way through this thread Fran but the pics are amazing! You are gorgeous and of course sexy AF. Please do not stop! There may not be a lot of people commenting or giving you a Like but as you pointed out you are getting thousands of views. Must be the silent majority.

• Love
Reactions: zxcv69 and Fran-2
You are Gorgeous

so did he Fuck you in front of your Pussy Husband?
I only post chronological uploads of the next steps in this amazing event, when people ask me to show more.

But as you can see, the response upon my posts is kinda pathetic, so I won't show any intimate erotic pics. Only some safe pics, where you will get the idea of what is happening

And how dare you call my husband a pussy??? If you were half the man he is, you should praise all the Gods there exist. Obviously again a retard writing me with 2 braincells

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: radnorjen01
there are thousands of people on Fetlife, moreso than here so I don't understand your question?
I posted this one in a Forum here: ""When a photoshoot with a black model became a bit intimate"" On this one I had 21K views. So if you are saying that there aren't many members here, where do all those views come from I wonder?? Just all from extremely LAZY people who just watch, and don't bother to click on their mouse when they like the pics is my opinion. As a result, I'm skipping all erotic pics from now on. An ungrateful audience where most aren't able to let me know if they like what I'm showing, doesn't deserve those pics. ANd yes, too bad for the handful of people like yourself who did this amazing effort

what a super sexy naked bottom side you have, I love ur butt n thighs and the way they make a perfect picture frame for your pretty yearning pussy, at this point if I was your doc I'd have my extremely hard bare cock out and nudging at your entrance as it flares around my cock head.
he was as nervous as I was, so he did step by step, and watched how I reacted. Last thing he wanted was to force himself upon me.

In case some people keep asking to see what follows, you will get to see how he worked on me, and how I reacted