Very hot, love the passionate kissing, I hope it progresses further
It would have been a sin to stop at this point, now wouldn't it? haha

Highest time to get him naked...but he first searched for a condom b4 he got to this point.
I stood there, all horny, watching hubby, being totally thrilled how good this all developed...no way back now.

Last edited:

Highest time to get him naked...but he first searched for a condom b4 he got to this point.
I stood there, all horny, watching hubby, being totally thrilled how good this all developed...no way back now.

View attachment 1952405
Oh, I am also thrilled by how good this action developed. I just can't wait to see how you encountered the doctor when he returned with a condom (I really hope he found one, as I know you won't have sex with him unprotected)
Tell us more please!

• Haha
Reactions: Fran-2
and another person who seems to love this story ;-)

Well, it was a long session of pussy tasting, so many nice pics were taken there, b4 it went to the next stage ;-)

Just when I was about to have an orgasm, he stopped...so extremely smart of him, as he knew I was going to be greedy for more now, once I tasted this pleasure

View attachment 1941630
I love that hubby was taking pictures. I'd love to see my wife doing this with her gyno! More, please!

• Love
Reactions: Rem503 and Fran-2
SInce u ask me so nice, I will tell you.

You saw that he started to finger me, and he had pretty long fingers...didn't miss it's effect on me, to feel something deep inside my pussy, so I evolved again towards an orgasm...but just before I got an orgasm, he stopped again...Now I was sick of desire, and simply had to have sex with him

View attachment 1950236
He's such a tease! He had to be hard as a rock playing with your gorgeous body.

• Love
Oh Fran, how I've missed your sexy escapades. This is soo hot 🔥
Can't wait to see how this unfolds. You always leave me wanting more :p
As always, thank you for sharing your beautiful experiences

• Love

View attachment 1952405
I'm rock hard looking at these sexy pics of your sexy body with sexy breasts with heels and jewelry and sexy hair. If I was the doctor I would be leaking so much precum. No cock could resist this body.

• Haha
I don't show the detailed erotic pics, but well seen. I was indeed stimulating my clitoris while he was fingering me ;-)

ANd till the end...as long as people keep asking, u will c what followed.

Now he was getting undressed...so we all know what will come next

View attachment 1952035
You have a super sensual way about you. But you know that for sure ;) I can’t wait to see more. Please show us the next steps !

• Love
we sure imagine what came next, but we would really love to actually see it :)
so glad u ask this. Happy to let you see what followed. After a short search...he did find a condom!! hahaha

Then it was time to see what he had hidden under those boxers...but initially it was looking a bit down, as he was also verry stressed that hubby was filming all this...risks were enormous for him as a doctor as u can surely understand. But I took care of that little problem hahaha

Last edited:
ExExcellent story, a lot of morbidity, I love your beautiful body, beautiful woman
So very kind of you to let me know. Not many on this site do the enormous effort to write words in fact.
All in life is about making efforts. I do the effort to show you my most intimate stories & pics, so in return, I don't ask much...a click on a mouse to let me know that it's appreciated what I show, or a comment, if you really really like what I show ;-)
And in return, where you write one comment, and maybe 20 others also do this, I write you all 20 answers, which is again 20x more efforts than your 1 comment. Just trying to make clear that I like a sort of balance in life, but thnxxx again!!

Oh, I am also thrilled by how good this action developed. I just can't wait to see how you encountered the doctor when he returned with a condom (I really hope he found one, as I know you won't have sex with him unprotected)
Tell us more please!
some pple here start to get to know me, but as u could see by now, he did find one, and it was on the table hahaha

The stress of being filmed was a bit a bummer, as his erection was gone...but I knew how to solve that little problem ;-) My hands, my ass, and my boobies were some weapons he couldn't deny ;-)

Last edited: