When your wife and her bull have a fight.

droopy1

Male
Gold
How do you feel when your wife and her bull have a fight or maybe even break up? Do you miss him not comming around or try to get another man for her.? Do you feel obliged to stand in for him or are you rejected cuz your not man enough.?

I definitely miss him not coming around to fuck her. They fought once over him talking dirty to her. He stopped. Then he disappeared, not really a fight, but ended the relationship & lifestyle for us.

• Wow
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Never did. Wife couldn’t do it anymore after that. I keep working on her though. In hopes the armor will crack.
Hopefully she will meet a real nice guy or something. If you keep her satisified she may not have the incentive or need for another guy. My wife is driven to have a lover because I can't make it happen for her.

I am lining up a potentially nice Bull right now. But may have to wait a bit. She is going through a health issue right now, that leaves her with no desire to make love. But once she is in the clear, I may offer to have her meet him. I for sure can’t make happen to her what our Bull did. An amazing spectacle to witness was those 2 together.

I am lining up a potentially nice Bull right now. But may have to wait a bit. She is going through a health issue right now, that leaves her with no desire to make love. But once she is in the clear, I may offer to have her meet him. I for sure can’t make happen to her what our Bull did. An amazing spectacle to witness was those 2 together.
I hope she recovers well. Good luck.