Who knows that you share your wife

Only those we’ve played with and one friend my wife told at the very beginning because he had shared he dabbled in threesomes in the past. She didn’t play with him but it’s entirely possible he’s told a few mutual friends over the years. I do suspect he’s kept our secret though.

We do talk about what we would do if our secret got out. We are half not ashamed but half scared what would happen in our professional lives. It would not be viewed well.

Only those we’ve played with and one friend my wife told at the very beginning because he had shared he dabbled in threesomes in the past. She didn’t play with him but it’s entirely possible he’s told a few mutual friends over the years. I do suspect he’s kept our secret though.

We do talk about what we would do if our secret got out. We are half not ashamed but half scared what would happen in our professional lives. It would not be viewed well.
We understand completely !! Rural area with scattered small towns. But there are playful people here.

when I shared my girl friend when we were in HS with my best friend we did not want anyone to know. That lasted about 6 months. My best friend told other friends and after a while I noticed different friends of mine hanging around longer than normal. Some friends actually would ask me or her if they could fuck her. We sort of told them She had a crush on my best friend and That she wasn't into just fucking everyguy . After my best friend moved away, we only did it with guys out of our loop. Later we decided to try just to do it with married or guys or guys with girlfriends. All these yrs later none of our friends would believe my wife was shared

when I shared my girl friend when we were in HS with my best friend we did not want anyone to know. That lasted about 6 months. My best friend told other friends and after a while I noticed different friends of mine hanging around longer than normal. Some friends actually would ask me or her if they could fuck her. We sort of told them She had a crush on my best friend and That she wasn't into just fucking everyguy . After my best friend moved away, we only did it with guys out of our loop. Later we decided to try just to do it with married or guys or guys with girlfriends. All these yrs later none of our friends would believe my wife was shared
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you now?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
So jealous, wife doesn't want anyone knowing, but I think it would be a turn on
We were the same as you, no one knew. Over the years, we have had 3 close male friends who made it known how much they wanted Lorna, so they had their wish granted. One became a regular and we know he told a mate. I wish we were more open in our younger days with sharing, as I love to see guys chatting with her, knowing she could be available.

We have always preferred married men. Among married men, our preference is men we know and see regularly in our everyday life. Many of those friends have fucked Kate many times over a period of years. They enjoy the convenience of an available piece of ass. None of their wives suspect that anything weird is going on when their husband hangs out with me at our home. Besides, Kate really likes sucking the dicks of husbands of women she knows and letting them fuck her and cum in her. I love watching our friends enjoy fucking my wife.

Married guys are just happy to get some pussy. They don't want any trouble or drama. A few single/divorced guys have wanted more than just to get to fuck Kate, which is a problem.

We were the same as you, no one knew. Over the years, we have had 3 close male friends who made it known how much they wanted Lorna, so they had their wish granted. One became a regular and we know he told a mate. I wish we were more open in our younger days with sharing, as I love to see guys chatting with her, knowing she could be available.
yes it,s so true knowing your wife is chatting with other men,not in secret but right in front of you to let me&other husbands know she can do or go out whenever she wants and to be controlled,well that,s a fav fetish from myself,would she chat(and tease me ;) )if i ask her nicely?Wife&me in pics

Attachments

• wife outfit work.jpg
    wife outfit work.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 37
  • spreading legs.jpg
    spreading legs.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
So jealous, wife doesn't want anyone knowing, but I think it would be a turn on
yes,you should do it,but with someone you can trust,wife told her sister(who told her husband&mom off course with wife knowledge)first about us,she cuckolding me&feminizing me,and we had kinky sex for weeks whenever bringing it up,what would they think,would bro in law looking diffirent at her from now on,etc or you can tell it also to a stranger on holiday etc(or your priest because he must keep it secret);)

We have always preferred married men. Among married men, our preference is men we know and see regularly in our everyday life. Many of those friends have fucked Kate many times over a period of years. They enjoy the convenience of an available piece of ass. None of their wives suspect that anything weird is going on when their husband hangs out with me at our home. Besides, Kate really likes sucking the dicks of husbands of women she knows and letting them fuck her and cum in her. I love watching our friends enjoy fucking my wife.

Married guys are just happy to get some pussy. They don't want any trouble or drama. A few single/divorced guys have wanted more than just to get to fuck Kate, which is a problem.
yes it is,some men thinking just about themself and pleasure and i hate that so much,by the way Kate is such a beautifull sexy lady,i wouldn,t mind to serving her,but that ,s gonna be just a fantasy i believe:p)