Who knows that you share your wife

We are in the process of moving from swinging to sharing and have agreed Clare (my wife) is free to fuck whoever she wants. I don't have any problems with everybody knowing my wife is "available" or who she fucks. We don't have children and our families live 300 miles away.

We both work in the same hospital - different jobs but same boss. We have told our boss and a few co-workers who will gossip that we've agreed to move to an open relationship for simplicity. We've spoken to my friends who knew we were swinging to explain our new relationship. My friends were delighted with the news.

Everybody is still talking to us (and certainly behind our backs) and Clare has quickly become a favourite "secretary:

For the moment everything is good and just hoping it stays that way.
Exciting! Must be very liberating to be able to speak so freely about your open relationship. For a lot of people your situation will always be a fantasy. Some co-workers will possibly even be envious of you two. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Her niece, five of her best friends/co-workers, probably her sister. My best friend/hunting/fishing/buddy (He was the 2nd to fuck her, 16 months into marriage) (Her not on any birth control at the time) (Friend pumped four healthy loads of jizm into her very fertile, unprotected, snatch.
so did she end up pregnant?

we've tried to be very secretive about who knows, but there are some. her sisters, a couple of her close friends, some old co-workers, my friend that lives in another state, and her cousin. there may be more.

• Love
so did she end up pregnant?
No, she did not. She was not on any birth control at all during the first three extra-marrital romps she and l enjoyed. The first occurred 15 months into our marriage, another followed a month later, the third happened 18 months into our nuptials. We were married 27 years. In that time she had 11 different, very appreciative lovers. Of the 11, only two were rewarded with return performances. The third Beau for her had a delightful girlfriend that was quite frisky. Her name was also Debbie, the same as my wife. I post stories on my profile on xhamster.com . I still use our username of billndeb there. I invite you to peruse my profile there, especially the postings. There is one entitled "Two Debbies" you might enjoy. All the postings are absolutely true. The other Debbie did get pregnant. For a while l was the leading candidate for paternity. I lost the paternity derby to her boyfriend, Joe. If it would have been mine we were going to have a wife breeding party for Joe and my wife. The four of us agreed we would all take a hand in the rearing of the youngsters, and any further little ones would not be DNA tested, but raised by truly loving folks. I was let down. Both Debbies were very attractive, as well as doting mothers. Joe was one of the two men that enjoyed return engagements....for more than 15 years. My Debbie went over to Joe's while l was on the road one time to help take care of her while she was feeling poorly. My Debbie took a shower in the afternoon and emerged in the master bedroom (Joe's Bedroom) wearing a newly wetted t-shirt and panties. Apparently more than Joe4 could stand. After some playful grabassing, Debbie became I impaled on top of Joe's significant manhood. He and his Debbie's 12 yr old daughter's best friend ran into his bedroom without knocking. I asked Joe did she run right back out? Nope, she lingered and got a real good view of Joe's second floor boudoir bathed in bright sunlight from the wide open curtains. I furthered,"Did you two stop?".....,.,.
Typical Joe,"Hell No. I kept pumping and she kept grinding till l filled her up real good." I then queried if the young lass ever said anything?
Joe said after they finished my Debbie donned a t-shirt and panties and went downstairs to the kitchen. The young girl asked Debbie if it hurt getting Joe's sizable phalanx into Debbie's petite quim? Joe is a slender 6' 4", probably around 210 lbs. Debbie was 5' 3" , 110 lbs, 34C 25 35.
Debbie answered the ingenue matter-of-factly,"It hurt a little at first,....but then you get used to it , and it feels real good. Love that woman.

I think i would be embarrassed if people knew my wife has a steady boyfriend that fucks her.
Depending on the dynamic you and your wife have fun that could turn out to be something that makes you painfully trying to get hard inside your cage and leaving you with a drippy precum mess in your panties or maybe even a full blown hands-free sissygasm in your panties

Reactions: Rem503
No, she did not. She was not on any birth control at all during the first three extra-marrital romps she and l enjoyed. The first occurred 15 months into our marriage, another followed a month later, the third happened 18 months into our nuptials. We were married 27 years. In that time she had 11 different, very appreciative lovers. Of the 11, only two were rewarded with return performances. The third Beau for her had a delightful girlfriend that was quite frisky. Her name was also Debbie, the same as my wife. I post stories on my profile on xhamster.com . I still use our username of billndeb there. I invite you to peruse my profile there, especially the postings. There is one entitled "Two Debbies" you might enjoy. All the postings are absolutely true. The other Debbie did get pregnant. For a while l was the leading candidate for paternity. I lost the paternity derby to her boyfriend, Joe. If it would have been mine we were going to have a wife breeding party for Joe and my wife. The four of us agreed we would all take a hand in the rearing of the youngsters, and any further little ones would not be DNA tested, but raised by truly loving folks. I was let down. Both Debbies were very attractive, as well as doting mothers. Joe was one of the two men that enjoyed return engagements....for more than 15 years. My Debbie went over to Joe's while l was on the road one time to help take care of her while she was feeling poorly. My Debbie took a shower in the afternoon and emerged in the master bedroom (Joe's Bedroom) wearing a newly wetted t-shirt and panties. Apparently more than Joe4 could stand. After some playful grabassing, Debbie became I impaled on top of Joe's significant manhood. He and his Debbie's 12 yr old daughter's best friend ran into his bedroom without knocking. I asked Joe did she run right back out? Nope, she lingered and got a real good view of Joe's second floor boudoir bathed in bright sunlight from the wide open curtains. I furthered,"Did you two stop?".....,.,.
Typical Joe,"Hell No. I kept pumping and she kept grinding till l filled her up real good." I then queried if the young lass ever said anything?
Joe said after they finished my Debbie donned a t-shirt and panties and went downstairs to the kitchen. The young girl asked Debbie if it hurt getting Joe's sizable phalanx into Debbie's petite quim? Joe is a slender 6' 4", probably around 210 lbs. Debbie was 5' 3" , 110 lbs, 34C 25 35.
Debbie answered the ingenue matter-of-factly,"It hurt a little at first,....but then you get used to it , and it feels real good. Love that woman.
Sounds like she was quite the gal!

I think i would be embarrassed if people knew my wife has a steady boyfriend that fucks her.
As would I
None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
We have a large social circle of friends, we know for certain two of them are into sex fun. One couple are swingers, go to local swinger parties(she is overweight). Other is into mfm(they are both very good looking and in shape). We don't want to know anything about their fun. We've overheard them talking about it.
There's no way I want anyone to know another guy comes to our home, has sex in our bed with my wife then leaves. It's damn exciting fun for all three of us but I do not want to explain to anyone no matter how open minded they might be.

We started off 5 years ago by being discreet and only told Jenny's best friend and her sister who are completely trustworthy. However, as things developed and Jenny became more active her co-workers found out, she was seen out with a boyfriend - rumours started to circulate and a few of our friends asked questions, which we answered honestly. We still don't advertise it, but don't worry if friends or co-workers find out or know. Excepting Jenny's sister our families don't know and we don't want them to.

We started off 5 years ago by being discreet and only told Jenny's best friend and her sister who are completely trustworthy. However, as things developed and Jenny became more active her co-workers found out, she was seen out with a boyfriend - rumours started to circulate and a few of our friends asked questions, which we answered honestly. We still don't advertise it, but don't worry if friends or co-workers find out or know. Excepting Jenny's sister our families don't know and we don't want them to.
Absolutely beautiful

Only my wife's best girlfriend knows. She once asked me if I really enjoy having my wife fucked by strange men? He looked at me very strangely when he found out that I was cleaning my wife's pussy after another man.

22545497.jpg46989373.jpg47747909.jpg

• Wow
You have a good support group around you. Very sexy.