Who would you like to see your wife naked that shouldn't?

My wife has a coworker that’s always showing up to hit on her. 20 years younger, fit. I’ve always wanted to text him her photographs so when he pops in, all he has to do is open up her pictures and see her amazing naked body while he’s flirting with her. All the while she has no idea.
My wife has a coworker that’s always showing up to hit on her. 20 years younger, fit. I’ve always wanted to text him her photographs so when he pops in, all he has to do is open up her pictures and see her amazing naked body while he’s flirting with her. All the while she has no idea.
Awesome love titys

• Love
Reactions: Redoak352
I know she noticed his dick, which seems quite thick and relatively long, even when soft. We stayed with him once on holiday and I imagine what she might have done if we had all gotten a little drunk. Her sitting next to him in a sofa, talking amiably, his leg touching her half-naked leg on her short dress, I am further away preparing some drinks and keeping an eye on them.

My best friend I send a picture of her on messenger late at night on accident then I couldn't delete it he saw it this is the picture I guess I could of lied and said it was somebody else but I didnot.
Late-night texts can be risky.
I was texting with one of my wife's bulls late one night while under the influence of some good smoke, and he told me to send him a pic.
A neighbor had texted earlier about an upcoming neighborhood watch meeting he was wanting to get people to attend and my inebriated state I sent a pic to him totally without knowing it.
I assumed the pic did not go through to the bull when I did not see it in our messages and resent it to him. Here is the pic I sent, but it was uncropped so her full face was shown too.

me.png
I deleted the neighbor's text a day or two later, not realizing I had sent him a pic or replied to him.

It was three weeks later when he was out and told me he wanted to thank me for the picture I had sent him. I was confused and then he showed me the image on his phone and it all came back to me.

My wife is a former Catholic high school teacher - she taught right out of school so she was 23 when she started and the kids were 16, 17. She's now 38 and they would be low 30's or so..... My huge fantasy is that one of them sees her posted somewhere and contacts some buddies and they contact me and blackmail me into sending more of her, and then of me, and then they make a demand to see us for two hours in a hotel room somewhere to fulfill their pent-up desires for their silence about the photos.....

Pic here is from when she was 25, and still teaching. Can you imagine if they knew at the time? Wow.

Attachments

• ass up 1.JPG
    ass up 1.JPG
    410.5 KB · Views: 123
Her (long ago) ex and his wife, who’s an old friend of hers, have a hot tub and a houseboat and they’ve seen my girlfriend nude many times. She plays it off like it’s nothing but they compliment her body a lot, and I know she enjoys them looking at her. I think it’s hot as fuck

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 131
My wife is a former Catholic high school teacher - she taught right out of school so she was 23 when she started and the kids were 16, 17. She's now 38 and they would be low 30's or so..... My huge fantasy is that one of them sees her posted somewhere and contacts some buddies and they contact me and blackmail me into sending more of her, and then of me, and then they make a demand to see us for two hours in a hotel room somewhere to fulfill their pent-up desires for their silence about the photos.....

Pic here is from when she was 25, and still teaching. Can you imagine if they knew at the time? Wow.
Gorgeous ass 🔥 awesome pussy needs some licking 👅 😋 😈😍

• Wow
Reactions: DreamNNguam