Who would you like to see your wife naked that shouldn't?

My wife is always being hit on by the men, her higher ups, men from other departments. I’d love for every single one of them to see her pictures and videos, every inch of her body while she’s unaware. Just the idea of them talking to her, picturing her naked breasts, perfectly shaved pussy, getting hard while they’re talking to her is such a turn on.
umm what you dont know..is she wants you to also..we cant..tell our hubbies how much we LUVV them showing us..cuz we cant tell them how much..we want to fuck them!!:) thisresulted from 2 guys at the gym who found some pics hubby posted..and stopped me in the parking lot ..to show me..perfect excuse for me..if hubby is advertising me..I get ..THIS!!

Attachments

• crdoverdaysin5.jpeg
    crdoverdaysin5.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 136
  • crdoverdaysin6.jpeg
    crdoverdaysin6.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 98
  • crdoverdaysin7.jpeg
    crdoverdaysin7.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 97
  • crdoverdaysin9.jpeg
    crdoverdaysin9.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 101
  • crdoverdaysin11.jpeg
    crdoverdaysin11.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 122
umm what you dont know..is she wants you to also..we cant..tell our hubbies how much we LUVV them showing us..cuz we cant tell them how much..we want to fuck them!!:) thisresulted from 2 guys at the gym who found some pics hubby posted..and stopped me in the parking lot ..to show me..perfect excuse for me..if hubby is advertising me..I get ..THIS!!
My ideal outcome.

your husband obviously loves you and he's very proud of you. do you think he's advertising you enough or should he advertise more? ;)

she has more self control than me..ive fucked hubby by the pool knowing they are watching..and hoping they cumm..by:):)
We’ve moved on since last year as one of the boys who was watching her for the last two summers is now sixteen and above the age of legal consent so he can now fuck legally, at weekends and two or three days of the week during the school summer break he works for the elderly couple who own the olive grove, we knew the old man would watch my wife when she was topless next to the pool and that he had a hide in the eucalyptus trees that form the boundary between the two properties from where when he wasn’t ogling my wife he’d shoot at pigeons in his trees with an air rifle to scare them off, the boy has now taken over the hide and the pigeon scaring where from a back upstairs bedroom window I can see him masturbating while watching my wife without him seeing me. The boy has a good size cock that looks big enough in size to please her and our aim is to get him to come to the pool and join me in fucking her but I know how difficult that might be for a young teenager and I’m happy for the time being at least for him to be with her by himself although for my wife two cocks or more is the best outcome.

She‘s in a state of excitement over the boy watching from such a close distance and the younger ones still watching from the house on the other side of the grove and talks about it quite frequently and we’ve now developed a system where I phone her as soon as see him and if she’s wearing bikini briefs or more often now just a tiny triangle of material held in position by translucent strings she’ll take them off allowing him complete visual access to her body, she’s got so horny doing this that when I’ve joined her she wanted to play a little which then developed into her giving me blow jobs for his benefit in a position that gave him the best view but a couple of days ago for the first time we fucked with her riding me very slowly on top and taking long slow up and down penetration on my cock using her leg muscles to control her movement and as she fucks me and it is her fucking me she tells me to lay still and do nothing she asks when I think he’ll come around to join us and when do I think the other boys will be able to do the same and fuck her as a group.

Of course I’m excited by my wife’s actions as she’s making sure the boy can see everything but I’ve no answer to my wife’s questions although what she doesn’t know is that I’ve asked my elderly neighbour to ask the boy who works for him if any of his friends want to earn some extra money by doing gardening jobs for us so that we can find out a little more about them and she can display her body to them without them having to use binoculars. My wife is quite obviously not shy and shares my passion for group sex from a time before we met and we have a girlfriend who when she’s not working overseas is our ‘sorter’ for bringing men and couples to join us but the thought of being able in her mid thirties to be able to teach a group of young men about sex and women thrills her sexually more than anything I’ve known before.

We’ve moved on since last year as one of the boys who was watching her for the last two summers is now sixteen and above the age of legal consent so he can now fuck legally, at weekends and two or three days of the week during the school summer break he works for the elderly couple who own the olive grove, we knew the old man would watch my wife when she was topless next to the pool and that he had a hide in the eucalyptus trees that form the boundary between the two properties from where when he wasn’t ogling my wife he’d shoot at pigeons in his trees with an air rifle to scare them off, the boy has now taken over the hide and the pigeon scaring where from a back upstairs bedroom window I can see him masturbating while watching my wife without him seeing me. The boy has a good size cock that looks big enough in size to please her and our aim is to get him to come to the pool and join me in fucking her but I know how difficult that might be for a young teenager and I’m happy for the time being at least for him to be with her by himself although for my wife two cocks or more is the best outcome.

She‘s in a state of excitement over the boy watching from such a close distance and the younger ones still watching from the house on the other side of the grove and talks about it quite frequently and we’ve now developed a system where I phone her as soon as see him and if she’s wearing bikini briefs or more often now just a tiny triangle of material held in position by translucent strings she’ll take them off allowing him complete visual access to her body, she’s got so horny doing this that when I’ve joined her she wanted to play a little which then developed into her giving me blow jobs for his benefit in a position that gave him the best view but a couple of days ago for the first time we fucked with her riding me very slowly on top and taking long slow up and down penetration on my cock using her leg muscles to control her movement and as she fucks me and it is her fucking me she tells me to lay still and do nothing she asks when I think he’ll come around to join us and when do I think the other boys will be able to do the same and fuck her as a group.

Of course I’m excited by my wife’s actions as she’s making sure the boy can see everything but I’ve no answer to my wife’s questions although what she doesn’t know is that I’ve asked my elderly neighbour to ask the boy who works for him if any of his friends want to earn some extra money by doing gardening jobs for us so that we can find out a little more about them and she can display her body to them without them having to use binoculars. My wife is quite obviously not shy and shares my passion for group sex from a time before we met and we have a girlfriend who when she’s not working overseas is our ‘sorter’ for bringing men and couples to join us but the thought of being able in her mid thirties to be able to teach a group of young men about sex and women thrills her sexually more than anything I’ve known before.
Beautiful

Beautiful
Yes indeed it is as she knows how to excite men, in this case the boy masturbating as he watches her seductively sunbathing naked or near naked then the two of us fucking for his viewing and of course me as well as I’ve shared her with groups of men and know that there’s nothing she won’t do for the pleasure of all taking part. Imagining her with a group of very young men who are fit enthusiastic and excited beyond anything they’ve experienced before enjoying her body is amazing to me, she knows it and wants it to happen even more because she knows exactly what excites me as well as herself.

Last edited:
I've hunted & fished with 3 brothers now 54 years.......After we'd been married a few months they paid a social call on us at home.
I'd just rolled off her and was catching my breath when the doorbell rang.

l managed to get dressed and answer the door. My Beloved stayed in bed giggling......Us guys made small talk....After a bit m y sexy wife sauntered into the living room. Clad only in white T-shirt and white bikini panties........She took a position on a couch directly across from my childhood friends. For full effect, minutes later, she drew one leg up on the couch, resting it beside her well defined 35 inch hips. Sort of indian style. Her finely manicured pubes (circa 1989) were visible to the discerning eye. My guess was a wet spot might begin to grow in the crotch of her bikinis from my recent discharge of super-charged semen.
She left for the kitchen and the guys all shook their heads. One said he would have to find a place to pull off the road and jack off to regain his senses before going home.
Her 1st extra-marrital sex was 15 months into marriage, so this was about a year before that. I wonder if any of the 3 ever heard other men got lucky with her.......both with and without my prescence.

In later years heard an elder brother told their mother that the younger brother had indeed fucked my wife. Reportedly making no reference to my knowledge of the act. I always wondered if she told Pop, her husband. He would have loved it.076.jpg