Why is being bi always in the same conversation with being a cuck?

Desde cuba mi experiencia es ser un hombre negro bien dotado y bisexual que además le gusta mucho la experiencia de ser penetrado por sus amigos junto a su pareja con la idea de después ser el que los penetre

I’m bi but I’m not a cuck!! Why is it always brought up that being bi makes you a cuck? Can someone please answer this for me I hate the stereotypical idea of it!!!
Yes this is a common assumption which arises because people use the word cuck in such a fluid way. I’m bi AND I’m a cuck in that I love other men fucking my wife. But I’m not submissive or into being humiliated if that is what you mean by cuck. The problem arises because cuck is used to cover everyone from stag to submissive, sissy femboi whereas in fact all it actually means in a man whose wife fucks other guys. Anything beyond that is a matter of personal preference.
James

wanting to see my wife fucked and me doing things that cucks do like cleaning would I be label bi.
I don’t think enjoying watching your wife getting fucked and then cleaning her up makes you bi. But if you’re watching your wife getting fucked and thinking I’d love some of that cock too, then probably lol. If after he’s fucked your wife, you cant wait to clean his cock too, not because anyone is making you do it but because you just want to then yes most likely bi.

I don’t think enjoying watching your wife getting fucked and then cleaning her up makes you bi. But if you’re watching your wife getting fucked and thinking I’d love some of that cock too, then probably lol. If after he’s fucked your wife, you cant wait to clean his cock too, not because anyone is making you do it but because you just want to then yes most likely bi.
If I haven`t cum yet all that`s possible.

For the record I would describe myself is a wife-sharing cock-friendly Stag, not a Cuck.

This is just my opinion on the subject but for many years when referring to my sexual preference I would say I was "Bi". I was using more as a blanket term more than anything else since in certain situations I was in to performing or receiving oral from another man. A few years back that changed, I met a bisexual man and realized that my use of "Bi" was misleading. He "educated" me on what it meant to be a bisexual man and I was no where near his level. Being bisexual had a far more deeper meaning to him than just the sexual component. For this reason I quite referring to myself as Bi an adopted a couple of other terms or alternative labels that I feel were more accurate. One is "cock-friendly" and the other was "bi-friendly".

I agree with Lynnandhubby and that the use of "cuck' is a bit too fluid. Like Stag, being a Cuck does cover some specific behavior unique to the label. I am speaking very generally here but one of the many differences is that as a Stag, humiliation is not part of the experience. Where as a cuckold it is a big part of the role. Of course there may be cross over parts to each which I would consider a nuance to the situations couples experience. In our MFM adventures I have participated in some cases, by getting the other guy hard, sucking on him while he has sex with the wife, and cleaning him afterwards. I don't do this because I am playing a submissive role, I do it because it arouses me sexually. I am not attracted to men but I am in to sucking cock either with or without the wife. A Cock-Friendly Husband.

Last edited:
Totally agree. If you suck his cock because your wife or her bull instructs/orders you to clean him up, that is different. That is obedience. If you do it because you desire the feel of his cock you are most likely a bit bi.

Yes this is a common assumption which arises because people use the word cuck in such a fluid way. I’m bi AND I’m a cuck in that I love other men fucking my wife. But I’m not submissive or into being humiliated if that is what you mean by cuck. The problem arises because cuck is used to cover everyone from stag to submissive, sissy femboi whereas in fact all it actually means in a man whose wife fucks other guys. Anything beyond that is a matter of personal preference.
James
Great reply and spot on 👍