Why my husband will always be a Cuck - help me humiliate him

That’s great to hear! I try and be the best sissy for my wife and her bulls! I make sure their favorite drinks and snacks are full! I am standing by when ordered to record them or clean up my wife and I pamper her afterwards because she’s usually physically and mentally drained from having a real man with a big cock fuck her!!

I was traveling with my husband, and we were staying overnight in Orlando near the airport for an early morning flight the next day. I was feeling playful and told my husband I was going to the little piano bar in the lobby for a glass of wine. Two hours later, I returned slightly inebriated with two very hot men.

Both guys seemed concerned with my husband in the room, so I had him strip naked so they could see his tiny little penis. Feeling playful and tipsy, I told my husband to lay over the small table in the room and to spread his cheeks wide so both guys could see his tight hole. After I got stern, he did what I told him.

I think the two guys were impressed with the view as they fucked me.

Before they left, one guy said he had never fucked another man. He gave my husband's hole a good, hard pounding and gave him a load of his cum before they left.

spreadopen.jpg

I talked to a man who had ED problems due to prostate surgery. He wanted to find a black bull for his wife but was afraid of appearing gay. Kind of funny since he ended up sucking the bull hard to get him ready to fuck his wife. Cleaned up both of them always. Wife told the bull to fuck him while he was licking her pussy. Eventually the bull and wife had several black friends visit one evening with the promise she would fuck them if they all fucked her husband long and hard enough to make him cry. Now that is what I call humiliation
LOL you mean like this

Attachments

• tom clean up suck balls IMG_3681r i.jpg
    tom clean up suck balls IMG_3681r i.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2249.jpg
    IMG_2249.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2253.jpg
    IMG_2253.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2245.jpg