Wife and her girlfriend

pantyeater

Couple
May 26, 2019
org.picseditor.blurbackground_202255233645346.pngMy wife has this girlfriend who she's been sleeping with regularly now. At least once a week. It is fucking hot as fuck. Unfortunately the girl friend is a full on lesbian with no interest in men. So they play together while I wait downstairs. The girlfriend won't let me watch yet.

But I still benefit from this so much. Every Friday night my wife and her girl friend go upstairs to fool around. They get each other off, then the girl friend comes down and tags me in. By then my wife is absolutely cock hungry and immediately sucks down my cock. Then we fuck and my wife is so wet already that I just slide right in. The girlfriend did all the hard work with the foreplay and first orgasm so all I have to do is come in at get right to it. I fucking love tasting another woman's pussy on my wife's lips and fingers.

Both my wife and her girlfriend are squirters. A few times, especially last week. My wife got her off and she squirted all over the bed. We didn't change the sheets, so I got to go up mess around with my wife and we both rolled over the wet bed. Eventually I got my wife to squirt. The bed was a total mess of fluids from two different women. My wife finished me off by riding me while I lay in their mixture of sweetness. Since we started this, I've been having the most amazing sex in my life.

That's a pic of my wife. There are a few more around as I posted about her before.

View attachment 817109My wife has this girlfriend who she's been sleeping with regularly now. At least once a week. It is fucking hot as fuck. Unfortunately the girl friend is a full on lesbian with no interest in men. So they play together while I wait downstairs. The girlfriend won't let me watch yet.

But I still benefit from this so much. Every Friday night my wife and her girl friend go upstairs to fool around. They get each other off, then the girl friend comes down and tags me in. By then my wife is absolutely cock hungry and immediately sucks down my cock. Then we fuck and my wife is so wet already that I just slide right in. The girlfriend did all the hard work with the foreplay and first orgasm so all I have to do is come in at get right to it. I fucking love tasting another woman's pussy on my wife's lips and fingers.

Both my wife and her girlfriend are squirters. A few times, especially last week. My wife got her off and she squirted all over the bed. We didn't change the sheets, so I got to go up mess around with my wife and we both rolled over the wet bed. Eventually I got my wife to squirt. The bed was a total mess of fluids from two different women. My wife finished me off by riding me while I lay in their mixture of sweetness. Since we started this, I've been having the most amazing sex in my life.

That's a pic of my wife. There are a few more around as I posted about her before.
Your wife has a pphat juicy ass

This is what my wife wore for us the other night. She danced around the bedroom for us and let us run our hands all over her. Then we each took turns with her. The girlfriend had her first and got her all nice and wet for me.

When it was my turn, she came downstairs and said that my wife was naked and lying with her head hanging off the bed and ready for me. Indeed when I got there my wife was in prime position and waiting to take my balls into her mouth.

I swear to you that all this shit is true. We are all real people really doing this shit. I fucking love it. Here is a picture of what my wife wore that night.

Attachments

• org.picseditor.blurbackground_20225622453578.png
    org.picseditor.blurbackground_20225622453578.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
View attachment 817109My wife has this girlfriend who she's been sleeping with regularly now. At least once a week. It is fucking hot as fuck. Unfortunately the girl friend is a full on lesbian with no interest in men. So they play together while I wait downstairs. The girlfriend won't let me watch yet.

That is hot as fuck!

Reactions: pantyeater
I like what you've done with this. Photos must be censured to protect the guilty; but so often this is done poorly! We've all seen these posted photos of someone with a stunningly beautiful body marred by the deletion of a head and leaving a white or black square in its place. I've wished that people would send photos to me to do what you've done here -- add tasteful blur which works well with the color of what you're obscuring -- as well with what you're revealing.

Blurring eyes [or a give away mole] while allowing us to see sensuous lips, the graceful outline of a cheek, etc., raises the presentation immensely. For me, I takes so much from a photo to lop off a head, or paint over it with whatever palate color is selected when you load the photo into your image manipulation program.

Thank you for taking the time to do what you've done while protecting others involved.

Take care!

Edit: syntax

One of the greatest things I've discovered about this arrangement is that her girl friend does all the heavy lifting with all the foreplay and getting my wife worked up. Unfortunately because the girlfriend is very much a lesbian she is not into having me watch, which sucks but it's not the end of the world.

The girlfriend and I do like to play a tag team game with my wife. I "tag" her in first they go upstairs and after about an hour, the girlfriend comes down stairs and "tags" me in. We literally tell each other "tag your it" most of the time I go up I find my wife naked and already in position for me. I just rip my clothes of and go right in. Last week when I was tagged in I was pleasantly surprised to see my wife with her head over the side of the bed, mouth open, and waiting for me to come and fuck her mouth. No words were needed, I just walked right in, and slid right into her waiting mouth.

So for now we have this game between the girlfriend and I, where she sets my wife up for me for the next round. I am always pleasantly surprised every time.

Loving reading about your experience. While I'd luv my wife to cuck me with a bull, in reality its more likely to happen with another woman. She regularly stays with a work colleague, who is single and a lesbian. It really wouldn't surprise me if they had already slept together, I gently try and suggest that it would be ok, and my wife has often talked about playing with another woman. Her friend has stayed with us a few times, but it would great if they slept together and put me in the spare room. I fantasise about serving the two of them with breakfast in bed (with me in panties of course!)

Reactions: Johnfun