Wife boss got my wife drunk and sent me pics. What shoud I do?

Harvwu

My wife had a company party recently and she did not come home until the next morning. Two days later, I received whatsapp messages from her bosses with pictures. I am torned. What should I do? I am mad but did not confront her. Actually, I find it fucking hot. Something wrong with me?

My wife had a company party recently and she did not come home until the next morning. Two days later, I received whatsapp messages from her bosses with pictures. I am torn. What should I do? I am mad but did not confront her. Actually, I find it fucking hot. Something wrong with me?

Obviously your wife's bosses consider your wife a whore and they wanted you to know they fucked her. Now you can either embrace it and know your wife is going to fuck anyone and everyone behind your back or....kick her to the curb.

Obviously your wife's bosses consider your wife a whore and they wanted you to know they fucked her. Now you can either embrace it and know your wife is going to fuck anyone and everyone behind your back or....kick her to the curb.
she wanted you to know otherwise there would be no pictures in the first place, suck it up and watch her enjoy some big cock

Last edited:
My wife had a company party recently and she did not come home until the next morning. Two days later, I received whatsapp messages from her bosses with pictures. I am torned. What should I do? I am mad but did not confront her. Actually, I find it fucking hot. Something wrong with me?
enjoy seeing her make love to a real man

• Love
Reactions: atantonov
If your into the cuckold thing you should be very happy with this and hopefully she will allow you to watch or at least know it's going on. I am thinking she did more then whats in the pic's though. Did she act differently around you after? Have you 2 ever talked about this kind of thing? Maybe she is hoping you will ask her so she can move into the cuck lifestyle.

If your into the cuckold thing you should be very happy with this and hopefully she will allow you to watch or at least know it's going on. I am thinking she did more then whats in the pic's though. Did she act differently around you after? Have you 2 ever talked about this kind of thing? Maybe she is hoping you will ask her so she can move into the cuck lifestyle.
Not into cuckhold. We have not talked about it yet. I did not bring it up and she acted normal. However I fuck her differently now.