Wife boss got my wife drunk and sent me pics. What shoud I do?

My wife had a company party recently and she did not come home until the next morning. Two days later, I received whatsapp messages from her bosses with pictures. I am torned. What should I do? I am mad but did not confront her. Actually, I find it fucking hot. Something wrong with me?
Maybe she told him to send them to you 😉

Being a good cuckold or a good husband is the same thing - doing whatever it takes to make her happy and that includes share her with other cocks. Hope you tell her that you love her and if she wants to suck and fuck other cocks 1on1 or with you there that you love her. Offer to lick her pussy clean.

Being a good cuckold or a good husband is the same thing - doing whatever it takes to make her happy and that includes share her with other cocks. Hope you tell her that you love her and if she wants to suck and fuck other cocks 1on1 or with you there that you love her. Offer to lick her pussy clean.
Not sure about licking her pussy clean.

My wife had a company party recently and she did not come home until the next morning. Two days later, I received whatsapp messages from her bosses with pictures. I am torned. What should I do? I am mad but did not confront her. Actually, I find it fucking hot. Something wrong with me?
So, I have been reading the replies and your response. First, you find it hot. That means you like it. Second, you are on this site. That means you are obsessed with the thought of you wife having sex with others - and you like it. Ignore Oddzilla and other nay sayers. Anytime a guy has a wife who even lets other guys take photos, especially while fucking him, and gives the husband's contact info to the guy (otherwise how did he know where to send whatsapp) She Is A Keeper. As for being mad, well I think you are mad because you just need to say it so you sound normal. And "confront" is the wrong word and action. Just forward the message and say "I got some photos - wow - happy happy. Let's discuss the future." What is the worst that can happen? If she is up for the life style and you are horned up by it, then this is a great opportunity. If she is on the way out the door, its better to know now. And maybe you could post the photos so we can enjoy them too.

Take it from another wife ...... She is bored with you and will use the "I was drunk (or drugged) and don't remember any of it line, which is total B.S Your wife got disrespected, probably gangbanged and treated like a classless tramp by men with bigger cocks and more confidence. I know from experience, that is an irresistible combination. - Kathy mosca

Attachments

• WP_20210430_097 (2)~2.jpg
    WP_20210430_097 (2)~2.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 218