Wife boss got my wife drunk and sent me pics. What shoud I do?

If he is well hung it was most likely what she made him do to her, not what he made her do. Most women turn into wild animals (me included) once a large penis is push deep inside them, they moan, scream, beg and fuck big cock like there is no tomorrow. Don't blame him for her horniness if she heard on the work grape vine that he is well-hung she most likely seduced him.

Last edited:
I he is well hung it was most likely what she made him do to her, not what he made her do. Most women turn into wild animals (me included) once a large penis is push deep inside them, they moan, scream, beg and fuck big cock like there is no tomorrow. Don't blame him for her horniness if she heard on the work grape vine that he is well-hung she most likely seduced him.
Hi

Confront her with the evidence.
Then immediately start divorce proceedings. She's a dirty worthless unfaithful scum slag gutterslut whore who should be eradicated from your life. Make sure you leave her no assets from the marriage so the pathetic skank rots penniless in the gutter.
Then contact the police and have her boss charged with sexual harassment. He has committed a crime by forwarding you the images for the purpose of upsetting you and causing you grief.
Then sue the cunt for everything he's worth.
Your wife and her boss are nothing but a couple of assholes. Go get them and punish the cunts.

Confront her with the evidence.
Then immediately start divorce proceedings. She's a dirty worthless unfaithful scum slag gutterslut whore who should be eradicated from your life. Make sure you leave her no assets from the marriage so the pathetic skank rots penniless in the gutter.
Then contact the police and have her boss charged with sexual harassment. He has committed a crime by forwarding you the images for the purpose of upsetting you and causing you grief.
Then sue the cunt for everything he's worth.
Your wife and her boss are nothing but a couple of assholes. Go get them and punish the cunts.
Will think about it but easier said than done.

I can almost feel how good it felt for her having his big cock sliding deeper insider her sweet pussy, deeper than you can ever reach, cumming harder the she does with you
I can almost feel how good it felt for her having his big cock sliding deeper insider her sweet pussy, deeper than you can ever reach, cumming harder the she does with you
Is that what happened to you? and how you cheated on your husband?

Reactions: Baddy145