wife getting it this weekend!!

sterling

Couple
Gold
I was informed that we are having company this coming saturday night. A guy she has not seen in quite a while is coming over to have her. He had serviced her well in the past so I am sure he will again and with it being long time since they have seen each other it should be good. I will update when it happens if there are people interested.

Sounds hot. Good for her/you. Do you participate or just watch?
both, depends on the situation, since it has been a while since she has seen him I am thinking I will just be allowed to watch for a bit but may help as well. He always does a great job with her so we will see and I will update when it happens with all the details

Reactions: btweets
Sterling play hard ball and demand proof pics or better yet have them allow you to be in room taking video/pics. Think of the satisfaction you'll get having hundreds of people watching your wife and equally masturbating to her pics. Sounds Hot!
I am always there with her either downstairs or in the room, sometimes we both have fun with her. We have never done pic's or video with this bull though and most likely won't be this time since it has been so long since she has seen him.

well there are no details to give we are sorry to say. We had the time set up but he said he had a family emergency and had to bow out for last night so it didn't happen. Hopefully soon though.

Geez, that sucks!
yes it does, she was quite disapointed for sure. Not sure if it was a real emergency or made up. This is why single guys have such a hard time getting it done. She has been with him in the past and he did a really great job with her making her cum multiple times every session and always cumming inside her so she was really wanting it. We will see if it ever works out again or not. We hope so cause we both liked him as a person and as a lover for her.

Reactions: werekinky2
yes it does, she was quite disapointed for sure. Not sure if it was a real emergency or made up. This is why single guys have such a hard time getting it done. She has been with him in the past and he did a really great job with her making her cum multiple times every session and always cumming inside her so she was really wanting it. We will see if it ever works out again or not. We hope so cause we both liked him as a person and as a lover for her.
Sorry he “flaked” on you guys.

It just seems there are too man guys who ACT interested, but chicken out after booking a time & date.
2 thoughts: You were probably better off without this unreliable hump.
And this gives you more info/knowledge about how it works, the questions to ask, the answers to expect.
If a guy balks at ur questions, doesn't want to put in the effort, fuck him,move along. You've got a fantastic bargaining chip; a good looking woman, who, if he plays his cards right, he can fuck for free!