Wife going out on a date tonight

Shane2

So we took a break from the lifestyle for awhile but she's now dabbling again. Last weekend she hooked up with a friend of ours. He brought over a girl to our house and we had a bunch of other friends around. They were hesitant on doing anything with each other but we went into our bedroom locked the doors. My wife changed into some sexy panties and hopped in the bed, I invited her friend over he got in the bed, took off her panties and she got on top. She wanted to use a condom and told me to go get one. I did as I was told and looked over to her dry riding his cock. I handed her the condom and told her she needed to put it on him. She slipped it on and took his cock which is much bigger than mine and slid it right into her. They fucked missionary for about 10 minutes and then he reverse cowgirled her and she spun into position without ever leaving his cock. He smacked her ass so loud people outside our bedroom heard. They fucked for about 40 minutes. When he was done he got up and went to bed with the other chick he brought over.

So tonight my wife is going out on a date with this guy, and I told her she could spend the night at his house so that they could have unrestricted sex without me there. She wants to use a condom but I keep reassuring her that she doesn't need too and that he should feel free to cum inside. She said maybe. I only asked that they take some pictures or it didn't happen. So we shall see what happens tonight :) here are some pictures of her recent modeling pics

Attachments

• IMG_2652.jpeg
    IMG_2652.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2639.jpeg
    IMG_2639.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 249
  • IMG_2641.jpeg
    IMG_2641.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2638.jpeg
    IMG_2638.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2644.jpeg
    IMG_2644.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 229
So we took a break from the lifestyle for awhile but she's now dabbling again. Last weekend she hooked up with a friend of ours. He brought over a girl to our house and we had a bunch of other friends around. They were hesitant on doing anything with each other but we went into our bedroom locked the doors. My wife changed into some sexy panties and hopped in the bed, I invited her friend over he got in the bed, took off her panties and she got on top. She wanted to use a condom and told me to go get one. I did as I was told and looked over to her dry riding his cock. I handed her the condom and told her she needed to put it on him. She slipped it on and took his cock which is much bigger than mine and slid it right into her. They fucked missionary for about 10 minutes and then he reverse cowgirled her and she spun into position without ever leaving his cock. He smacked her ass so loud people outside our bedroom heard. They fucked for about 40 minutes. When he was done he got up and went to bed with the other chick he brought over.

So tonight my wife is going out on a date with this guy, and I told her she could spend the night at his house so that they could have unrestricted sex without me there. She wants to use a condom but I keep reassuring her that she doesn't need too and that he should feel free to cum inside. She said maybe. I only asked that they take some pictures or it didn't happen. So we shall see what happens tonight :) here are some pictures of her recent modeling pics
I think your friend will fuck her the whole night, fuck I damn is your wife sexy.
Is your friend black?

your wife is mad for bbc

Reactions: goodhubby

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS AND VERY FUCKING SEXY!!! 😍😍😍

I love it when people post fake pictures found on internet

Reactions: hotslutwife
Then you are the luckiest guy in the world.. she is amazingly gorgeous...
Yes I am very lucky for years when we first started it took a little bit of convincing being persistent but I wanted her to be a slut wife and me to be a Cuckold hubby and we came to an agreement she likes to play with Waylon guys I like to watch take pictures and most definitely my main role is to lick her up all clean after the guys are done

Hey let me tell you these are not FAKE pictures these are our pictures my wife’s been a slut wife since 2003 she’s been online and she had her also her own website slutwifelina.com so these are not fake sorry!
I think Gruez01 was referring to the original post on this thread. He didnt copy your pics in his reply.

Hey let me tell you these are not FAKE pictures these are our pictures my wife’s been a slut wife since 2003 she’s been online and she had her also her own website slutwifelina.com so these are not fake sorry!
I wasn't referring to your pictures. I was referring to the pictures in the original post.

Can I date your wife for a weekend or a week?
If you are close to the Florida Keys ongoing would be great