Wife got hit on at the lake

Elitegrouper

Couple
Gold
We were out on our boat , just floating and tanning last summer . This other boat came right towards us and stopped asked if we were broke down . Pretty sure he just wanted to see her in her tiny bikini . So we tell him we are just chilling and she offers him a beer , he accepted and we tied his boat to ours . He is clearly checking her body out and we find out his family has a house on the lake , and we tell him we are 5 minutes away from the lake . We chatted for a while , couple of beers and she invites him to our place . Well he was some eager as he was right behind us in the driveway. So we have more drinks and she talks about the hot tub , and she suggests we go in it . I take the cover off , and she takes off her robe and gets in naked , followed by him naked . I notice he has a pretty good sized cock and it’s dangling as he gets in , while I offer to get some refreshments for us , giving them time alone . I come back and they are beside each other in the tub , hands below the water , exploring I imagine. Anyways she is explaining I am cool with sharing her but I like to participate. He seemed a bit unsure, bit homophobic I think but we assure him it’s all attention on her . When it’s time to get out , he and her head to the shower as I get cover on tub and things tidied up .I hear the shower stop and from the railing of the stairs I see them walk towards the bedroom, and I quietly hit the shower to give them time to get to the point where he can’t back out . As I dry off I hear her slurping on his cock , then shuffling as they change positions . I hear her moaning and know he is now fucking her deep with that cock she was previously sucking on . I gave them a bit more time before heading in , and they are kissing as I walk to the bedside . She started stroking my cock telling him she wanted to suck him again ,and I move down between her legs and started licking her stretched pussy, and shortly after I asked them if he had cum in her already as it tasted like it . She says “ oh I thought you knew that , but you like cream pie anyways . Lick me while I get him hard again “ Well he ended up cumming three times in her that night, me once . I took as many pictures as I thought he would be comfortable with . I had to work the next day , but she was home alone with him . When he woke they chatted a bit , all the while she was dressed sexy at my request. She text me later on and told me they fucked again after he asked if they could have some more fun . We never saw him again , she figured he had a girlfriend as he really knew how to please a woman . Either was , was fun . Oh by the way, she was 50 at that time and he was 27 .

Attachments

• ACFE71A5-6689-4DE7-B293-635EE981AC48.jpeg
    ACFE71A5-6689-4DE7-B293-635EE981AC48.jpeg
    400.2 KB · Views: 481
  • 9AEFDCB3-63F1-4BDA-B654-D8C77A1F1E54.jpeg
    9AEFDCB3-63F1-4BDA-B654-D8C77A1F1E54.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 493
  • 9FF3439E-A447-4713-BA25-186FFD25B577.jpeg
    9FF3439E-A447-4713-BA25-186FFD25B577.jpeg
    438.3 KB · Views: 496
  • 0D112238-77E8-45A8-9A48-60D34B468529.jpeg
    0D112238-77E8-45A8-9A48-60D34B468529.jpeg
    418.9 KB · Views: 497
  • 9DF928D2-ED72-4D28-94B5-3E38CA8A97F1.jpeg
    9DF928D2-ED72-4D28-94B5-3E38CA8A97F1.jpeg
    573.3 KB · Views: 489
We were out on our boat , just floating and tanning last summer . This other boat came right towards us and stopped asked if we were broke down . Pretty sure he just wanted to see her in her tiny bikini . So we tell him we are just chilling and she offers him a beer , he accepted and we tied his boat to ours . He is clearly checking her body out and we find out his family has a house on the lake , and we tell him we are 5 minutes away from the lake . We chatted for a while , couple of beers and she invites him to our place . Well he was some eager as he was right behind us in the driveway. So we have more drinks and she talks about the hot tub , and she suggests we go in it . I take the cover off , and she takes off her robe and gets in naked , followed by him naked . I notice he has a pretty good sized cock and it’s dangling as he gets in , while I offer to get some refreshments for us , giving them time alone . I come back and they are beside each other in the tub , hands below the water , exploring I imagine. Anyways she is explaining I am cool with sharing her but I like to participate. He seemed a bit unsure, bit homophobic I think but we assure him it’s all attention on her . When it’s time to get out , he and her head to the shower as I get cover on tub and things tidied up .I hear the shower stop and from the railing of the stairs I see them walk towards the bedroom, and I quietly hit the shower to give them time to get to the point where he can’t back out . As I dry off I hear her slurping on his cock , then shuffling as they change positions . I hear her moaning and know he is now fucking her deep with that cock she was previously sucking on . I gave them a bit more time before heading in , and they are kissing as I walk to the bedside . She started stroking my cock telling him she wanted to suck him again ,and I move down between her legs and started licking her stretched pussy, and shortly after I asked them if he had cum in her already as it tasted like it . She says “ oh I thought you knew that , but you like cream pie anyways . Lick me while I get him hard again “ Well he ended up cumming three times in her that night, me once . I took as many pictures as I thought he would be comfortable with . I had to work the next day , but she was home alone with him . When he woke they chatted a bit , all the while she was dressed sexy at my request. She text me later on and told me they fucked again after he asked if they could have some more fun . We never saw him again , she figured he had a girlfriend as he really knew how to please a woman . Either was , was fun . Oh by the way, she was 50 at that time and he was 27 .
🔥🔥

Reactions: Garrett
Damn she lo I s so hot and tasty to eat then fuck balls deep. Oh yes

• Love
Reactions: Rem503 and btweets
Hubby and i deviate off on adventures like this sometimes.. i just ..decide..its time for new cock 2 cocks..hes cool with it:)

Attachments

• SAM_4846.JPG
    SAM_4846.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot 2023-11-18 133520.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-18 133520.png
    568.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot 2023-11-18 135426.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-18 135426.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot 2023-11-22 141906.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-22 141906.png
    693.1 KB · Views: 101
  • xx christine wants gb.gif
    xx christine wants gb.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 136
Very fucking hot