Wife scared to play for real

It great having a naughty wife, but it's not good that she doesn't have the courage to see it through. I know if one of my friends walked in during sex she would probably let him get involved. But it's creating that situation that is most difficult.
My friends would never walk in because I’d never let them lol. That’s off limits. We’ve talked about different situations like how you see someone who is attractive in the mall, but she says it’s a passing thought. I was surprised that she never wanted to act on that. She can be naughty if she wants to be, but she’s very vanilla now.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
My wife is the same…don’t think you can follow what these guys are telling you, everybody is different.
Yeah I got that, some good advice tho, but I was hoping someone had a success story about the wife reluctant for years then eventually got the courage to go for it and loved it. Haven't had one of them stories yet lol

My friends would never walk in because I’d never let them lol. That’s off limits. We’ve talked about different situations like how you see someone who is attractive in the mall, but she says it’s a passing thought. I was surprised that she never wanted to act on that. She can be naughty if she wants to be, but she’s very vanilla now.
Yeah she is the same, and I thought women where supposed to get more horny as they get older?lol well she is only 36

Yea sometimes that’s all we can do, be supportive and encouraging but she’s not ready for that step, you still have an incredible wife! I’m in the same boat. Not 12 years yet but mine probably won’t happen either but we still get to enjoy the fantasy!
We definitely do(y)(y)

Reactions: Blxx
Lots of suggestions but it's clear the physical boundary is strongly in place. That said the physical can at times slowly be reduced by blurring the lines.
Have you both played on cam, there are plenty of forums/sites this can be done on. Doing this allows her to be physically disconnected but also allowed to enjoy others and slowly allow you to let her control the speed and exposure.. and she gets to see you enjoying others enjoying her - win win?
Pitch the though as if she enjoys being watched explicitly over time she may open up to someone being in the room.
She will need to set the limits and you need to step lightly knowing when to accept or push.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
Lots of suggestions but it's clear the physical boundary is strongly in place. That said the physical can at times slowly be reduced by blurring the lines.
Have you both played on cam, there are plenty of forums/sites this can be done on. Doing this allows her to be physically disconnected but also allowed to enjoy others and slowly allow you to let her control the speed and exposure.. and she gets to see you enjoying others enjoying her - win win?
Pitch the though as if she enjoys being watched explicitly over time she may open up to someone being in the room.
She will need to set the limits and you need to step lightly knowing when to accept or push.
Lots of good ideas in there will certainly take them on board, good idea to have someone watch us before me watching her. As for online watching is definitely a no no for her lol

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Lots of good ideas in there will certainly take them on board, good idea to have someone watch us before me watching her. As for online watching is definitely a no no for her lol
Mmm I can see you dilemma if your lady is reluctant to play incognito online she is less likely to play in the same room. Would she be willing to watch without a camera on her? Slowly building up the confidence and heighten her enjoyment?

Mmm I can see you dilemma if your lady is reluctant to play incognito online she is less likely to play in the same room. Would she be willing to watch without a camera on her? Slowly building up the confidence and heighten her enjoyment?
I think right time right place right person she would, but planning it or creating that situation scares her

Need advice on if my wife will ever be ready.

My wife is always at her most horny when we roleplay cuckold or hotwife fantasies. She has said she would like to do it for real but was not ready for the big step. Then she bonded with one of my friends who she is really attracted to and was up for it but since then has pulled back from doing it for real.

My question is has anyone else had a similar experience, then for the wife to go through with it?

My wife is stunning by the way and my friend is 100% up for it.
My wife was very afraid that I would react negatively. It went against all her real life experience that I wouldn't be angry and judge her. After we tried it and I was supportive and encouraging things really changed. Building that trust is hard and real experience is the only way to know for sure. I have seen a couple of men who thought it was a great idea, were very excited and then when it happened were very angry and didn't handle it well at all. Your wife's fears are well founded.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife was very afraid that I would react negatively. It went against all her real life experience that I wouldn't be angry and judge her. After we tried it and I was supportive and encouraging things really changed. Building that trust is hard and real experience is the only way to know for sure. I have seen a couple of men who thought it was a great idea, were very excited and then when it happened were very angry and didn't handle it well at all. Your wife's fears are well founded.
For years now I have been reading true experiences of cuckold hotwife and mfm threesomes and the emotions you will likely deal with. And although in real life its different from emagination. I have assured her for years now that I would be fine and if not its my issues not her and we will get through them together

Reactions: MissMyWife
For years now I have been reading true experiences of cuckold hotwife and mfm threesomes and the emotions you will likely deal with. And although in real life its different from emagination. I have assured her for years now that I would be fine and if not its my issues not her and we will get through them together
How exciting that you have such a beautiful wife willing to discuss it and fantasize about it with you! You have gone way beyond what most men will ever achieve. Maybe that is as far as it goes but who knows? I suspect many of the men in here are fantasizing about having a wife like yours but their real lives are not nearly as exciting.

With my wife atmosphere matters. Talking about sex, being naked at a nudist resort, sitting in a hot tub with other people, etc.. She is a very conservative person from a conservative culture (Indian and East African). She will always have that in the background. I can't push her to do anything and won't. She amazes me over and over again with what she will do.

A month ago an old lover of hers got in touch with me about getting together. She had decided to stop hot wifing so I told her if she might want to make an exception this time for this guy. She said yes and he came over and stayed all day and over night. They fucked 5 times during the course of his stay, I fucked her too, she wanted to do it again when she and I went to bed and was ready again the next morning.

They used up every condom we had and the last 2 times didn't use one. I got true sloppy seconds. What was different? Atmosphere was perfect and safe from intrusion. We were at a nudist resort that has a lot of swingers around. The guy was really excited by her and let her know. I took hundreds of photos. Turns out this very conservative lady, who can't stand having her photo taken is quite the exhibitionist while having sex. Who would know.DSC_1498.jpg

I took Mrs. Insatiable to a swingers club. Took a long while to convince her and the deal was : we go and stay minimum 1 hour. After that she can decide we would leave at any moment she wanted. Crucial moment was at 10:30pm when all have to change in lingerie. All went well and we left at 03:00am !
We had a great time. Nothing “happened” with anyone else, just great love making between the two of us.
After that, we gradually evolved and are now a swingers couple / stag-vixen couple.

I took Mrs. Insatiable to a swingers club. Took a long while to convince her and the deal was : we go and stay minimum 1 hour. After that she can decide we would leave at any moment she wanted. Crucial moment was at 10:30pm when all have to change in lingerie. All went well and we left at 03:00am !
We had a great time. Nothing “happened” with anyone else, just great love making between the two of us.
After that, we gradually evolved and are now a swingers couple / stag-vixen couple.
Very cool. We started by going to a nudist resort. She lost a bet. The pay off was similar to what you describe. We had go to a local nudist resort. Neither us have ever been to one. We had to stay for 1 hour and she didn't have to take her clothes off. To my surprise she took her clothes off soon after getting there and we have been going back since. Now we own a home in a clothing optional resort and can't wait to get there and throw our clothes off. Life is very good!

Funny you mention a clothing optional resort… we will be at Caliente in Florida this evening till Sunday.
No idea how this will be and but wondering how the hotel rooms are…

Reactions: sjhopefulguy