Wife swears by blowjobs

As a young teenager, my wife had the biggest boobs in HS. But she could'nt get a star football player to be her boyfiend, even letting him play with her big tits. Then one day a gf said to give him a bj. So she did. And then had him as her boyfriend for the next 4 years. But she said she learned at that early age, that sucking a guy off, like her different bosses, got her incredible leniency for any rules at work.

First wife( she was about 22) was behind on her work,and boss confronted her on it. She tried to make up all kinds of excuses,but he wasn't hearing it. She got up locked her door and undid her top,came back and sat on his lap and rubbed him up and let him play with her tits. She said next thing you know she pulled out his cock which turned out to be a respectable 7" and proceeded to swallow him,he in turn gave her a big load that she couldn't swallow all of it after just a few minutes (she had great oral skills). Needless to say from that day forward if she was getting behind on her paperwork,she would have him come to her office and she would explain she was catching up and give him a repeat. Told me later on that a few times he bent her over her desk and gave her a good fucking. Also he wasn't one to keep secrets,and she started becoming the office BJ,several guys from the warehouse enjoyed her skills,but her boss was the largest.She always got 2 raises a year which helped

As a young teenager, my wife had the biggest boobs in HS. But she could'nt get a star football player to be her boyfiend, even letting him play with her big tits. Then one day a gf said to give him a bj. So she did. And then had him as her boyfriend for the next 4 years. But she said she learned at that early age, that sucking a guy off, like her different bosses, got her incredible leniency for any rules at work.
Very true. The sooner girls learn that the better off they’ll be.