Wife works at a Truck Stop

My wife works a truck stop as a cashier/attendant for around 7 years now. I've often wondered if she has every stepped over the line and cheated on me. With all the guys that flow through there. She has told me in the past that she gets hit on from time to time from guys. Them asking her if she would like to join them for dinner or drinks after she gets off of work in their sleeper cabs of their trucks that park for the night in the lot.
And with my job that requires me to me gone from home, sometimes for weeks at a time. That sometimes she would maybe get lonely and have some erotic fun. I know she would never till me that she has done anything like that. But over the years that she has been working there her sexual drive has turned up alot. And she has in the last few years wanted to do different things with me that she never really used too. Like, sucking my cock, during 69 & she now likes to be pounded hard during sex now. When she never liked those thing in the past.
I wonder if she has learned these things from getting fucked by different trucker guys through the years.
Here's some pic of her:
376240648_6565267773553755_2422535716003214216_n.jpg420534143_18406255747038474_2864788134367741833_n.jpg1000000170.jpg

My wife works a truck stop as a cashier/attendant for around 7 years now. I've often wondered if she has every stepped over the line and cheated on me. With all the guys that flow through there. She has told me in the past that she gets hit on from time to time from guys. Them asking her if she would like to join them for dinner or drinks after she gets off of work in their sleeper cabs of their trucks that park for the night in the lot.
And with my job that requires me to me gone from home, sometimes for weeks at a time. That sometimes she would maybe get lonely and have some erotic fun. I know she would never till me that she has done anything like that. But over the years that she has been working there her sexual drive has turned up alot. And she has in the last few years wanted to do different things with me that she never really used too. Like, sucking my cock, during 69 & she now likes to be pounded hard during sex now. When she never liked those thing in the past.
I wonder if she has learned these things from getting fucked by different trucker guys through the years.
Here's some pic of her:
View attachment 2099600View attachment 2099601View attachment 2099602
Im getting the impression that you would like her to cheat on you. Am I right?

Here's some pic of her:
Oh sounds like she is getting some trucker cock and loving it.

• Love
Reactions: Loadedrocks
Here's some pic of her:
Hot sexy wife if not getting fucked in a truck she needs to be 🍆🔥😍

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Here's some pic of her:
Seems like a simple conversation with your wife would answer these questions.........J (the wife)

Reactions: Beamer1985