Wife's First Gangbang

Apqpdogg

This happened about 10 years ago after I had been sharing her for about a year. Beth was 33 at the time, brunette, 5'5 125-135 with small tits and a great ass. Usually wore glasses and looked more like a secretary or a school teacher than the slut that she was. She had a thing for older hung white blue collar guys who were kind of dominant. I liked to watch her get fucked and take pictures. We had a couple of regulars, including a 62 year old trucker named Frank who came through about twice a month. Since we lived about a mile from a huge truck stop on the interstate, he would sometimes text about an hour before he passed through, she would go pick him up, bring him back to the house and they would screw in the guest room downstairs. He was hung like a mule, fucked her good and always made her cum hard and was great to watch. We also trusted him enough for them to meet when I was out of town. We live in the Midwest and had a blizzard come through that year that closed parts of the interstate and hit our area particularly hard. That morning at about 6AM he texts her to let her know that he's down at the motel across from the truck stop and not going anywhere until the roads are clear. Beth tells me that she's going to go get him and a couple minutes later she's showered, has tossed on some clothes and heads out. I was expecting them to be back in 10-15 minutes as usual, and rolled over to get a few minutes of sleep. About fifteen minutes later I get a text from her telling me to come to the hotel, room 220. I text her back to find out what's up and she just texts back COME TO THE MOTEL AND BRING YOUR CAMERA. So i throw on some clothes, and head down to the motel. I get to the room and a guy I have never met lets me in. Beth is on the bed with Frank, he's propped up against the headboard and she's lying against him. She's wearing a bra and panties and Frank is in his boxers. He introduces his two friends as Rick and Steve. Both guys are mid fifties, white and also truckers. Frank says" Hey, our dirty girl want's to have a party and we knew you'd want to be invited." Beth and I had talked before about a MFM and she said that she would like to do it "someday" but we had never set anything up. I look at her and nod my approval and it's on, lol. Frank pulls off her bra and panties, the other guys shuck their clothes and about two minutes later they are fingering her, sucking on her nipples and taking turns sticking their cocks in her mouth. The next two hours were a sweaty blur of her getting used like a truck stop whore while Frank directed the action. After a couple of hours they took a break and Rick went back to his room. We had a couple of drinks and smoked a joint and Beth, who had just been fucked for two hours and had cum 6-7 times said something like. "Are you guys giving up already" LOL. Frank picks up his phone, sends a couple of texts and a half hour Rick is back with two more guys and a box of condoms. All tree of them took turns on her for the next two hours and we finally got out of there about two in the afternoon. Got back to the house where she showered and fell asleep for about six hours. She said that her pussy was still "thobbing" 24 hours later, LOL. We did a few more gangbangs after that, but the first one was the best.

Attachments

• IMG_2607.jpeg
    IMG_2607.jpeg
    415 KB · Views: 198
This happened about 10 years ago after I had been sharing her for about a year. Beth was 33 at the time, brunette, 5'5 125-135 with small tits and a great ass. Usually wore glasses and looked more like a secretary or a school teacher than the slut that she was. She had a thing for older hung white blue collar guys who were kind of dominant. I liked to watch her get fucked and take pictures. We had a couple of regulars, including a 62 year old trucker named Frank who came through about twice a month. Since we lived about a mile from a huge truck stop on the interstate, he would sometimes text about an hour before he passed through, she would go pick him up, bring him back to the house and they would screw in the guest room downstairs. He was hung like a mule, fucked her good and always made her cum hard and was great to watch. We also trusted him enough for them to meet when I was out of town. We live in the Midwest and had a blizzard come through that year that closed parts of the interstate and hit our area particularly hard. That morning at about 6AM he texts her to let her know that he's down at the motel across from the truck stop and not going anywhere until the roads are clear. Beth tells me that she's going to go get him and a couple minutes later she's showered, has tossed on some clothes and heads out. I was expecting them to be back in 10-15 minutes as usual, and rolled over to get a few minutes of sleep. About fifteen minutes later I get a text from her telling me to come to the hotel, room 220. I text her back to find out what's up and she just texts back COME TO THE MOTEL AND BRING YOUR CAMERA. So i throw on some clothes, and head down to the motel. I get to the room and a guy I have never met lets me in. Beth is on the bed with Frank, he's propped up against the headboard and she's lying against him. She's wearing a bra and panties and Frank is in his boxers. He introduces his two friends as Rick and Steve. Both guys are mid fifties, white and also truckers. Frank says" Hey, our dirty girl want's to have a party and we knew you'd want to be invited." Beth and I had talked before about a MFM and she said that she would like to do it "someday" but we had never set anything up. I look at her and nod my approval and it's on, lol. Frank pulls off her bra and panties, the other guys shuck their clothes and about two minutes later they are fingering her, sucking on her nipples and taking turns sticking their cocks in her mouth. The next two hours were a sweaty blur of her getting used like a truck stop whore while Frank directed the action. After a couple of hours they took a break and Rick went back to his room. We had a couple of drinks and smoked a joint and Beth, who had just been fucked for two hours and had cum 6-7 times said something like. "Are you guys giving up already" LOL. Frank picks up his phone, sends a couple of texts and a half hour Rick is back with two more guys and a box of condoms. All tree of them took turns on her for the next two hours and we finally got out of there about two in the afternoon. Got back to the house where she showered and fell asleep for about six hours. She said that her pussy was still "thobbing" 24 hours later, LOL. We did a few more gangbangs after that, but the first one was the best.
Great story, thanks for sharing.

Great story, love a gangbang x

Reactions: ep46wksp
sound great love to see the video sound hot

Sounds like a great time , my wife never had that many guys at one time she had two guys a few times but she’s just not into cock sucking she enjoys making me suck cock so she likes one on one action best and I know she enjoyed when 2 black men shared her she told me how she liked getting it by both of them they tag teamed her all night and after they got finished fucking wife they all slept in the same bed my wife said it was fantastic sleeping between to black studs she said she was sleeping on her side and she woke up too big hard black cocks poking her from both sides I thought that was real sexy ,

Reactions: antoniodicro