Wifes past sexual experiences

May 22, 2023
Is it just me or do you also love it when your girl talks about her past sexual history... I love it when she tells me how she's been fucked, or how many guys have cum inside of her. The places she's fucked or the crazy things she's done with other men and women... Let's share some great stories. One of my favorites is the story she told me about how she let two guys cum in her mouth when she was at her high-school graduation... What are some of your stories?

Attachments

• 20211116_225844~3.jpg
    20211116_225844~3.jpg
    717.7 KB · Views: 394
Is it just me or do you also love it when your girl talks about her past sexual history... I love it when she tells me how she's been fucked, or how many guys have cum inside of her. The places she's fucked or the crazy things she's done with other men and women... Let's share some great stories. One of my favorites is the story she told me about how she let two guys cum in her mouth when she was at her high-school graduation... What are some of your stories?
Not at all, sure many here will agree it is a huge turn on. For me, loved both hearing from mine as well as accounts (perhaps even more accurate) from those she grew up with, about her experiences. From the first BBC she jerked off to MFF threeways with her gf.

Not at all, sure many here will agree it is a huge turn on. For me, loved both hearing from mine as well as accounts (perhaps even more accurate) from those she grew up with, about her experiences. From the first BBC she jerked off to MFF threeways with her gf.
I love hearing the stories... I like the creampie stories, when I'm balls deep in her and she goes into detail about how someone pounded her and she let them cum in her is such a turn on. Or just asking questions during sex... She's only had 4 guys cum inside of her. And she took a 9inch dick when she was 19... She said the guy fucked her for almost 2 hours and he was hard on her... so hot!

There's a picture of her in her dress for her senior prom and it's such a turn on picture for me cause I know that 5 hours after that picture was taking her and a girlfriend fucked two guys at a party and she said they both came on both of their faces and after my lady and her girlfriend made out with each other swaping the two guys cum between them. WISH THERE WERE PICTURES! LOL

I love to hear all about her past experiences, especially the more taboo things she has done 🔥😈

it’s not just you! I love these stories. One of my favourites is what she sent to party, she was maybe 19, and was in one of the rooms with a group of people just chatting and drinking and one guy was kind of staring at her. She found him sexy and intense and as the people in the room got up and left he stayed and went over to the door and locked it. It was a kids bedroom or something in an apartment.

He came over and they started kissing and he played with her boobs a bit then he moved her to the bed and turned her to face the bed, pushing her forward till she was on the bed on her knees with her head down against the wall - I guess they were sideways to the bed. He pulled down her jeans and panties, wet his hand and rubbed his dick and just went straight into her. He fucked her for se eral minutes - she remembers it was good, quite rough but she liked it “the cock full in that way” as she told me. People were occasionally trying to open the door and knocking which added to the intensity.

He then sped up and pulled out of her and came over her ass and lower back. He grabbed a tee shirt from a nearby drawer and cleaned up and then left. She didn’t get to lleven know his name till later in the party when she saw him. Such a sexy story.

it’s not just you! I love these stories. One of my favourites is what she sent to party, she was maybe 19, and was in one of the rooms with a group of people just chatting and drinking and one guy was kind of staring at her. She found him sexy and intense and as the people in the room got up and left he stayed and went over to the door and locked it. It was a kids bedroom or something in an apartment.

He came over and they started kissing and he played with her boobs a bit then he moved her to the bed and turned her to face the bed, pushing her forward till she was on the bed on her knees with her head down against the wall - I guess they were sideways to the bed. He pulled down her jeans and panties, wet his hand and rubbed his dick and just went straight into her. He fucked her for se eral minutes - she remembers it was good, quite rough but she liked it “the cock full in that way” as she told me. People were occasionally trying to open the door and knocking which added to the intensity.

He then sped up and pulled out of her and came over her ass and lower back. He grabbed a tee shirt from a nearby drawer and cleaned up and then left. She didn’t get to lleven know his name till later in the party when she saw him. Such a sexy story.
Vary hot story it's the quicky stories I love before we started dating maybe a few days after I already met her when we were just friends she was at the lake and decided to get dicked down real quick in a car by a guy she kinda knew. He bent her over in the back seat and fucked her... she said he wasn't that good and only lasted a minute or two before cuming in her mouth... later that night we went out for drinks and I never knew till a year or so ago lol

Found out my May was known as "May the Mouth" because she would readily suck cock. Apparently she was very popular in high school.

When we first started dating, May told me about being the only woman at a party and being encouraged to strip in front of the men there (including her boyfriend at the time). I thought that was pretty hot, until I was out having beers with a friend of mine. It was soon after May and I started dating but he didn't know that. He told me how she not only stripped, but also dropped to her knees, or sat in a chair, sucked the cocks of the guys at the party!

Last edited:
Oh yes, it's a huge turn-on for me also. I enjoy it when we have sex I lick her clit and I request her to think of one of her ex-boyfriends. Also, I asked her to tell me stories about her past. By the way, I let my phone recording everything that she says, so I can hear it later privately.

Attachments

• IMG_6432.jpeg
    IMG_6432.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 330
My college friends all loved my wife (then girlfriend). We did a lot of camping and boating at a local reservoir and she would come along as "camp whore". The rules were simple, if someone wanted her that whole weekend she couldn't say no. I remember being out slalom skiing and watching her ride my friend in the bow of the boat, or seeing her getting railed up against a tree as I grabbed another beer. We have always been more stag so I'd take my turns too. She would have sex 50 times from 5 different guys in a weekend. And we went camping a lot.

I should mention that sometimes she would bring along another girl and split the duties.

My ex told me some of her exploits. Like going swimming during the day and her boy friend at the time (thick but not long) took off her bikini bottoms and fucked her bareback in the water with all sorts of people around. She kept begging him not to cum inside her (no condom) and he finally pulled out and shot his cum in the water. They got out and into his van to go home and she proceeded to get in the back and get naked as he drove. Spread her legs and fingered herself. Then crawled up to the driver's seat and gave him a BJ. He was still horny so he pulled off the road and climbed in back and fucked her brains out.

A girlfriend once told me an interesting story that happened her before we met. I had been asking about her sexual history, which was mostly boring. She did, however, have one good story which was about when she and her prior boyfriend went to a rock concert 100 miles away, where they met up with a group of fellow concert goers. Afterwards, they all went out for drinks and then returned to one of the couple’s apartment in that city. Everyone decided to spend the night there, as it was late and they all had too much to drink.

So, she and her boyfriend were given one sleeping bag and one of the single guys had brought one as well. As it was a one-bedroom apartment, all seven or eight people would have to sleep in the living room. In the middle of the night, she had to ******** and climbed out of the bag and found the bathroom in the dark. When she returned, she was completely blind after having been in the brightly lit bathroom. She found her sleeping bag and crawled in next to her boyfriend. He surprised her by feeling her up and grinding his hard-on into her ass. She figured that she should hurry up and get it over with fast, before he woke up anyone else, so she pulled down her panties and let him fuck in the spoon position. She was beginning to enjoy the fucking when she noticed that something was wrong: his hands were far too big and too strong. In addition, his cock didn't feel familiar. She wasn't entirely sure she was right, so she let him keep fucking her. A strange voice whispered in her ear, "I am getting close. Is it okay to cum in you?"

She was horrified, but she didn't want to make a scene and wake up her sleeping boyfriend, so she told him that she wanted to swallow him instead. She then dutifully crawled deeper into the sleeping bag and sucked the strange cock until he blew his load into her mouth. She then climbed out the bag and rushed into the bathroom, where she spit out his load and gargled with mouthwash. This time, she turned off the bathroom light and waited until she could see in the dark before heading back into the living room.

In the morning, she and her boyfriend were some of the last to wake up. The guy she had sex with was gone.

I loved the story, but I realized that her count of lovers was off by one, as the mystery man had been her actual sixth lover, not me. She argued that he didn't count. My retort was that if a man cums anywhere inside her body, he counts.

My college friends all loved my wife (then girlfriend). We did a lot of camping and boating at a local reservoir and she would come along as "camp whore". The rules were simple, if someone wanted her that whole weekend she couldn't say no. I remember being out slalom skiing and watching her ride my friend in the bow of the boat, or seeing her getting railed up against a tree as I grabbed another beer. We have always been more stag so I'd take my turns too. She would have sex 50 times from 5 different guys in a weekend. And we went camping a lot.

I should mention that sometimes she would bring along another girl and split the duties.
Great story! You should read ‘Mouche’ (a short story) by Guy de Maupassant, wherein one woman is shared by her four male shipmates.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Before I met the wife, she was Ona bus home after being in town when she was younger. Guy she knows was sitting on the bus and chatting to her. She’d been drinking and they started kissing, next thing she had his cock out and was blowing him on the bus. Thing was there were other people on the bus that knew her but she was a bit boozy and didn’t care. I started going out with her not long after that. In town at nights out etc, I was often asked about her sucking the guy off from my mates and whether it was true. She admitted it to me so I’ve never hidden it from anyone who asked. it’s kinda kinky and even in later years, I’ll often bring it up if we are boozy and ask her if she liked it and would she do it to me. Answer is always the same, no way! Oh well keep on trying But according to her I was the first one to fuck her, so at least I was first for something.

Attachments

• IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited: