Wifey's Message before date this past Tuesday

Wifey had a date on Tuesday. Here's what she sent me earlier in the day:

Tonight I’m going to have dinner with Vik. It’ll be nice, and quiet, and we will engage in some small talk and catch up on what we’ve been doing in the last two weeks. But there will also be some unspoken electricity in the air because I know this handsome and charming Indian man sitting across from me wants me. I know his wife does not have sex with him and because of this he is hungry for it when he’s with me every other week. I know he loves how easily he can make me come with his talented tongue. And I also know how very grateful he is for the pussy I so enthusiastically surrender to his hard and eager brown cock. But I’m mostly excited because he is going to give me exactly what I want and need: the kind of fucking you can only have when you’re having illicit extra-marital sex! I haven’t had a real dick inside me since he was last between my legs and I’m ready, god am I ready for it! So tonight, after dinner, fuck me he will. Deeply, passionately, and for a good long time.

He will pay the check and we will get our coats and head out. I’ll start to feel that excitement I feel building in my gut because I know we’re heading to his hotel room and we’ll soon be naked and rolling around in the bed, all over that bed. I’ll know that you’re at home waiting for me, thinking about what I’m letting Vik do to me, keen for me to get home afterward because you know I’ll be excited and satisfied and ready for some oral attention from you. Think about how hot that is: While you’re at home, thinking about me and dutifully waiting for me to return, I’ll be naked in bed with Vik. He’ll have already had hands and mouth and tongue all over and inside of me and I’ll be so ready for it: my legs will be wide open for him. You’ll be thinking of him taking intimate pleasures with your wife, the woman you’re 100% faithful to, rubbing his cock, bare and hard and brown, against my slit, teasing me, making me beg for it enjoying, how wet he makes my pussy is as he slides his dick across my opening. Then he’ll do what only you should but what I now only let Vik do: slide that hard cock inside of me, all up inside of me, making me moan and groan and beg him to keep fucking me until he comes inside of me, all up inside this married pussy of mine. MMM…I’m wet just thinking about it.

In the elevator up to his room he’ll get close to me and will begin to kiss me, our tongues intertwined with building passion. He will press up against me and I’ll feel his hard cock against me knowing that it’s meant for me and only me.

When we get into the room we will kiss and make out and he will begin the ritual of undressing me: removing my blouse and my bra, kissing my breasts and sucking on my hard nipples, the passion with which he does this will give me stabs of pleasure that travel from my hard nipples all the way down to my soaked pussy. He’ll then remove my slacks and my panties pausing down there to kiss and lick the pussy I had freshly waxed so that it’s smooth and slick for that nice, hard dick he’s going to slide inside of me. I will moan and enjoy his oral attention because he eats my pussy so well and will lay down on the bed and have my first orgasm of the night at the end of his hot tongue. He’ll then move up my body and kiss me and I’ll taste myself on him. Funny, when I was younger I thought that was “gross” but with Vik I find it hot, a reminder that he was all over my married pussy, eating me and making me come so easily.

Then I’ll grab his hard brown dick and take it in my mouth enjoying his enjoyment as I suck on him and taste his pre-come. I’ll lick his cock up-and-down like a lollipop and take his balls softly into my mouth feeling how full he is. I’ll love how hard he is for me and the moans and groans he makes will make my pussy start twitching again.

He will then lay me back down, spread my legs and line up that nice hard cock against my pussy and push it inside of me: hard, bare, leaking pre-come. He’ll fuck me good and long and hard causing me to pant and moan and groan as we both head toward climax. His pace will quicken, my thrusts back onto his hard cock will become more fervent as my pleasure builds. And then together we will come, his beautiful dick shooting his hot seed deep inside of me, filling me, making me orgasm in a way that only a lover can.

We’ll lie together like that for a while kissing while he moves his cock around inside of me spreading himself all around me as I slowly move my pussy against him as he slowly softens, making sure I get every drop.

After a while I’ll get dressed, say my goodbyes, confirm our next rendezvous in two weeks and get a taxi home. That moistness between my legs will remind me what I did and what kind of a wife I am. MMM…think about it, I’ll be heading home to you, my husband of almost 30 years. I know you’ve been faithful to me since the time we first got together and I know you’ll continue to be faithful to me. And I’ll feel all squishy inside, filled with a mixture of my juices and Vik’s cum. I know that when I get home you’re going to pleasure me one more time with that tongue of yours. And I know that in exactly two weeks from now I’m going to do the exact same thing. Again and again!

When I get in you will be waiting, all excited and eager to get at me. We will go to the bedroom and you will slowly undress me. I’ll tell you all the things Vic did to me tonight. Then I will lay back on the bed and you will kiss me up my legs up to my well fucked and cum-filled pussy. Your dick will be hard as a rock as you begin to lick me and hungrily enjoy the cream pie I brought home for you this evening. And I’ll have my third orgasm of the night while feeding you the come my lover left inside of me.

Then I’ll turn my attention to your poor hard cock and will slowly jerk you off. I’ll enjoy your excitement, not only because of what I did but because you know that tonight my pussy is only for Vik’s cock and your mouth. This will somehow make you even more excited and it will be your turn to moan and groan as you come a huge amount in my hand or in my waiting mouth.

Then, both satisfied we’ll fall asleep, thinking about the adventures that await us.