Wives at gloryholes !

So your wives aren't visiting gloryholes ?
I think GH is a thing of the past. I used to love watching GH videos. I went to one in Dallas a few years back. My ex GF said she would go with me and see what it was all about. But she was out of town at the time. She asked me to go check it out and see if I could get my cock sucked and then tell her about it. So I went to check it out. I was very excited, my ex wanted me to get my dick sucked in there. Wow, how hot was that!

Boy was I let down! There were guys standing in corners watching people walk in. They were wearing winter jackets in the summer... It was super creepy, dark, dirty, and very sketchy. You were more likely to get robbed then getting your dick sucked. It only took me 5 minutes to decide to get outta there. I'd still like to find a GH and at least watch a big cock get sucked. Oh, I didn't see one woman there.

I think GH is a thing of the past. I used to love watching GH videos. I went to one in Dallas a few years back. My ex GF said she would go with me and see what it was all about. But she was out of town at the time. She asked me to go check it out and see if I could get my cock sucked and then tell her about it. So I went to check it out. I was very excited, my ex wanted me to get my dick sucked in there. Wow, how hot was that!

Boy was I let down! There were guys standing in corners watching people walk in. They were wearing winter jackets in the summer... It was super creepy, dark, dirty, and very sketchy. You were more likely to get robbed then getting your dick sucked. It only took me 5 minutes to decide to get outta there. I'd still like to find a GH and at least watch a big cock get sucked. Oh, I didn't see one woman there.
You are not far from wrong but also still on this side of right. GHs are not 24/7 so expecting to see action the moment you walk in is naive. Just like adult theaters, GHs are hit and miss, depends on time of day and night, which day of the week and if there are holidays which the wife or woman can be talked into going after a good drunk. Most GHs will be staffed by gays who will substitute with their mouths. But normally, if you know what you are doing and dont act like a virgin, the lurkers will leave you alone as they have their own business to take care off.. some of which is to provide street corner whores to those who are desperate enough to expect a show and blow. So dont get the wrong impression, you just need to check with the shop keeper to know when the "Crowd" shows up.